One and only Kavenaugh Hearings Thread (part 1)

My money is on another BS excuse to try and stall, everyone that follows the political stage knows the Republicans don’t have a stomach for a fight, they’ve already tucked tail three or four times now.

What difference does that make? Trader Joe’s? Starbucks? Another party? School? They lived in the same place.

This is unimportant. The important facts are not redacted.

Mark Judge should be subpoenaed.

Who says she won’t turn it over at the hearing. And, obviously it would be an unredacted version. She will probably read it into the record.

TBS, you don’t believe Grassley and every other member of the Juduciary committee and their staffs haven’t read what CNN published?

You say it’s not important. It might be important.

You said here let me help you I’ll unredact. I was shoing You can’t.

Are you missing fingers or what?

Why wait til the hearing. Why not give members of the committee time to look at it and any other information she may have. Is she planning somc bombshell of surprise information?

Keyboard is dying a slow and painful death.

So you are saying it’s fine for the CHAIRMAN OF THE COMMITTEE to have to read the letter from CNN, not from Feinstein? That is so absurd.

As for reading it at the hearing… the chairman has the right to see the full unredacted letter BEFORE the hearing.

1 Like

you have no idea what the committee members have.

This is the hill they’ve chosen to die on.

Pretty pathetic.

1 Like

Then why does Grassley keep saying she won’t turn it over to committee members?

Investigation into what?

Where did she see him?

Let’s investigate and find out.

No, I’m just saying that they have surely read it. You don’t think they have?

Who says the Chair has the right to see it before the hearing? Cite please.

To make her look uncooperative? Remember, she has lawyers who are protecting her from slandering people.

Investigate what? Ford doesn’t know what year, month or house…Doesn’t know how she got there, doesn’t know how she left “there”. Where is “there”?

He does?

Where is that “right” codified?

And yet you also say this

You have no way of knowing that.

Why investigate when all she has to do is unredact the letter.

Seem’s kind of an odd thing to have to bring the FBI in to do, since it’s know to Fienstien and she could let other members of the committee know.

Then you shouldn’t be so worried, right?