One and only Kavenaugh Hearings Thread (part 1)

Cons dont want to believe it. Libs want to believe it. We are all so basic, cheap and easy ourselves. So far that means everybody here. No exceptions.

1 Like

I don’t doubt that she was at some point in her life sexually assaulted. But the hatred of this president has manifested many deplorable actions by the left, this being one of the worst. And to blame someone who had nothing to do with her being accosted is just sickening. I hope she seeks help.

If she mentioned Kav’s name in the 2012 session, does that change your stance?

Yet… Fine if you want to be pedantic then dictator. If the president is held to being above being charged or even investigated for crimes, that is a damn significant privilege. It would also make Kavanaugh to be a flaming hypocrite after the stunts he pulled with Clinton.

You guys?

Lets take a short walk down memory lane.

Only fair thing to do now is the delay this until after the midterms so he can be Garland’ :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Aren’t you from California? And you aren’t aware her opponent is also a Democrat? Kevin de Leon is on the ballot for Senate in November along with Feinstein.

What else is new…

It was you who said she passed a polygraph. And so did Roy Moore.

And can people not take a minute to delete some quotes so they are leaving the person they are actually replying to? Makes it much easier to follow.

What does this mean? Fairly sure I know, but want the libs to know too.

She wore a ■■■■■ hat. So, no.

I came out the moment I’ve read her statement.

Her story reminded me of my own experience.

Didn’t stop her from performing a hail mary after it looked like confirmation would be a sinch.

1 Like

Senator Feinstein is getting very old. I did vote for her one time when she was younger back when I still lived in California. I never though voted for Boxer. IMO, Feinstein at her old age should be retiring instead of running for reelection.

Well that’s an odd non-sequitur.

Girls who drink are asking for it? And how come you keep commenting about her underage drinking but not his?

I don’t doubt that she was sexually assaulted by Kavenaugh and his buddy… But the support of this president has manifested many deplorable actions by the right, this being moderate. And to blame the victim is just sickening. I hope he seeks help

Crazy as a ■■■■ house rat does crazy ■■■■■