KAVANAUGH: ‘My Family Has Been Destroyed’ Over Assault Allegations | Sean Hannity

thats a shame. because i would stake my name and family on his good name as a girls b ball coach, father of two happy well adjusted girls, a consistent volunteer for the poor…

i challenge anyone on the deconstructive left to be any better

Sure. And a liar. Repeatedly. Not that anyone cares if you lie before Congress anymore.

It was a travesty when Republicans went after Clinton for sexual assault, and it’s a travesty that Democrats are going after Kavanaugh for the same.

dont forget rapist!

thank you msnbc

he has accusers.

somehow they were ignored

the only travesty is that democrats, desperate to preserve Roe, believe without evidence or credibility

I know. Kavanaugh’s accusers are being ignored. Hopefully the FBI will investigate all accusations against this degenerate.

They are being ignored? sure. by granting them a Senate committee hearing and offering to come to her since she says (falsely) that she is afraid to fly. lol

Just like Juanita.

Twilight Zone insanity

All his accusers have been granted a Senate committee? You do realize there’s a half dozen accusers at this point?

Oh half a dozen now?

No wonder the USA Today (a publication idiots regrettably think is “news”) doesn’t think he should ever coach again

Too bad not a single one of them is credible

Don’t have to. I guess lying to Congress is counter balanced with being a basketball coach? Not sure.

Until you can effectively demonstrate he is lying to Congress you have to give that crap a rest.

I am not even sure the asshairs over at msnbc are even saying that but I don’t watch those idiots.

Well he did say he was old enough to drink at 18… which wasn’t true at the time. He also lied about the definition of the slang term “devils triangle “

Sometimes a man has to pick between his ambition and his family.

There are emails demonstrating he lied to Congress. They tried to bury them but they exist.

I doubt it matters to you though. I mean, he coaches basketball so who cares?

gang rapist isn’t good enough - he has to be a pathological liar now too.

Funny no one ever calls out all the glaring inconsistencies in Ford’s statements

Never said anything about a rapist or being a pathological liar.

Remember how you criticized me for distorting your statements? This is you actually distorting my statements.

Think on it.

ok not a “pathological” liar just a serial liar. (multiple emails) split them hairs

And I’m betting you believe Swetnick.

I hope I’m wrong.

Not really splitting hairs. Anyone who knows anything about pathological lying wouldn’t confuse these issues.

It’s hard to have a conversation when you keep twisting my words.

I have no idea who Swetnick is.

Nothing you posted is relevant to Kavanaugh or what I posted.

Sorry you wasted your effort.

:hugs:

maybe one of the lefty genius posters will fill you in on who swetnick is