KAVANAUGH: ‘My Family Has Been Destroyed’ Over Assault Allegations | Sean Hannity

hes not doing that

you go from one msnbc inspired idiotic talking point to the next

I didn’t think I could be more disgusted with the Dems as I was on Thursday but as usual I was proven wrong. You Lou C are a despicable person. Where is your compassion? Not as a Democrat or a Republican but as a human being. This man and his family has been put through hell and now it’s dragging on for another week!! I just hope he has the strength to hang in until this is over and he’s confirmed to the Supreme court. I honestly don’t know if I could do it.

That’s exactly what he did. The faithful don’t want to admit it because they pitied him and his alligator tears.

lol “alligator” tears

the hate and insensitivity of the left is staggering

Says the guy referring to “Morono” and the other psycho victims of sexual abuse.

Too funny. Do you know how this sounds?

Actually not funny, very sad.

You should have read my entire post.

It wasn’t the stupidest thing in the world that you obviously didn’t, but it was pretty stupid that you apparently didn’t.

Had you, you would have seen I included more than material things.

:hugs:

As Republican icon Michelle Malkin would say, “Boo Freaking Hoo!”

Besides, he can afford therapy for them kiddies, if they aren’t already there, what with a bipolar beer swilling father.

making fun of that idiot’s name is hardly a comparison to what Kav’s little girls are going through.

Boy, make fun of a militant screeching trampy leftist - evil.

Two little girls lives run through the wringer… “oh well…”

Sickening.

God love the left.

if it’s any consolation, your post is no longer the stupidest one in the universe today.

It never was “the stupidest one in the universe today”.

So I need no consoling.

:hugs:

The way your side is treating women isn’t going unnoticed.

I just don’t see where you get off lecturing people about civility based on your recent posts.

Actually, Fords first tip was before he was even nominated.

pure talking point

my “side” (non-deranged left) is not mistreating women

Unless they happen to be morons or psychos.

Or accuse people of sexual assault, but only if the accused are “your guys”.

I’m not sure which is worse. Drunkenly trying to have sex with someone who was also drinking, but nothing even happened, or trying to use something so common place to destroy a person’s chances to be on the Supreme Court.

Sean, this is a perfect example of what liberalism is & what it does. But for the fact that the liberals totally ruined this fine man, we might see some good in the Dem party. As it is, there isn’t one good thing about them.

Now we all know it not about the illegal children being removed from their parents. They really don’t care about them. Their parents and the federal government will be able to provide therapy once they get back to their own countries. Their parents must have been drugged out and bipolar to think they could just show up in another country and it wasn’t going to cause them problems.
They really don’t even care about Ford or any woman who has been assaulted. It’s all about the power and they will use who ever they can to get that power.
Have you ever been drug into court for something you didn’t even do. I have and not to long ago. And I can tell you the stress was bad. I could go from tears to anger in a matter of minutes. My lawyer kept telling me I had nothing to worry about but I was still worried because you never know what can happen.

A man that knows if he does not stand up for himself no one else is going to. The left could have spared hls family and Fords family and gone to the committee in private and 2 months ago this all would have been looked into in private. But the left wanted this show.
I have always believed there were more good people on both sides than dirt bags. But this circus that the left have created is lower than low. They are as bad or worse than Trump.

you shouldnt put so much stock in “accusations” alone. there is a burden of proof esp if from a previous generation.

to do so otherwise sets up a bad precedent and keeps good people away from ■■■■■■■■ Washington. where good people are sorely very badly needed

Unless those accusations are lobbed against Democrats, obviously.

I’m not convinced Kavanaugh is a good person and that has nothing to do with any accusation of sexual assault.