KAVANAUGH: ‘My Family Has Been Destroyed’ Over Assault Allegations | Sean Hannity

because his wife was there. right behind him.

that’s called “corroboration”

maybe you didnt see her there, too busy staring at alyssa morono.

The irony of this post criticizing the self righteousness of liberals while referring to Ms “Morono”.

I didn’t get to watch the whole thing. What did his wife say was “destroyed” about their lives?

yeah how dare i poke fun at the militant leftist protestor from a slut bag tv show

the way she fought back tears the whole time is a sign she likely agrees with her husband she is there to support.

you can stop playing these stupid games now.

You may make fun of anyone you want. I will note the hypocrisy of such posting.

Choking back tears now equals being destroyed? Good to know.

He can end any current suffering, and prevent any further suffering, today. If it’s taking such a toll on his family, what is more important? His new job or his family? I know what I’d pick.

didnt say that or anything near it

whats the deal with your posts latey? geeze

Choking back tears was “corroboration” in your words. I didn’t distort anything. You just keep being evasive.

1 Like

as soon as someone makes an allegation against a SC nom they should just give up to spare their family now?

What kind of father lets his family be destroyed for his own personal pride and job?

No. He can keep going and stop whining about it.

He isn’t. That’s the thing. He is upset over the allegations, how the Democrats have treated him and his family, and now you are blaming him for “letting” it happen?

These allegations didn’t arise until AFTER he was nominated. You’re just angry that he’s not folding like you want him to do.

1 Like

Who mistreated his family?

1 Like

No, I’m not blaming him for how his family is being treated. I’m saying that he’s literally the 1 person this earth that could "save’ his family from being “destroyed” TODAY.

Oh, I’m angry and want him to fold? Please show a single post regarding the politics of the situation where my stance has been anything except “I think there should be hearings and he should receive an up/down vote.”

He is the only person in America, starting from the time he felt his family was “destroyed” who can put a stop it it-I never stated anything about whether he should. If he’s so concerned about his family’s well-being, he needs to weigh whether remaining as the nominee is what’s best. No one can make that decision but him.

thats not why they are getting destroyed

but at least you realize they are indeed, as he says, being destroyed.

You have yet to articulate, with much more than speculation, how they are being destroyed.

One man can stop it from continuing, today.

Ask Sean Hannity. He is the one who posted and it is his website.

yes i know you dont think he should defend himself against outrageous unfounded allegations of attempted rape and gang rape parties

thumbs way up

Pretty sure “administrator” is not Sean himself, and administrator literally never responds.