Kasich will speak at DNC

Kasich told people to have children ? :flushed:

Stunod? LOL haven’t heard that in a while. Southern Italian slang. My grandparents are from Basilica, the correct usage is “stonato” (stupid) but who cares
right?
The best response to being called “stunod”?
Can’t print it ‘cause the mods will put me on notice but it means ■■■■ you in English.

Will he though??

Kidding me, course he will. He’s a vehement Anti-Trumpster and a “la-hew za-her“! Why wouldn’t he pass up an opportunity to sling some Trump hate to a bunch of similar noobs , get some face time and likely collect a Soros ( sorry), DNC check?

I lived in South Philly for 4 years. Was a neighbor of Tony Bruno (sports radio guy). We’d talk about sports and he used to drop stunod all the time.

Good to know about “stonato”.

Kasich is a very bitter rino with a huge ego.

He is bitter that Trump won rather than him. Old one state Kasich. :rofl:

Seems to be suffering from the same ailment as Romney is and McCain was. :roll_eyes:

Define “large.”

Arlen Specter large or Mike Bloomberg large?

I was worried about Kasich. Lives in state next door and claimed Pittsburgh childhood in the rocks and we have not seen him since November 2016.

Glad he is doing well.

:ear:t3:

Except he had the good manners to stay out of the spotlight.

Mostly…

:ear:t3:

Till now? This move by Kasich does not surprise me. He’s bitter.

4 years later and he is bitter? How do you know?

The only prominent politician who holds grudges like that is “your favorite president”

3 Likes

Kasich writes in his 2006 campaign biography about how he wanted to “give hip-hop a fair shake” and so bought a popular hip-hop CD to listen to in the car.

“I slipped in this new CD and was quickly appalled at what I was hearing,” he writes, reeling at how the record “was intended to shock and titillate, for no good reason but to shock and titillate, and I couldn’t listen to it.”

It was The Roots.

2 Likes

Large enough that a few points gives Biden a rout.

Placing the good of the country ahead of a party or a man is now bitter. Or something.

1 Like

Some posters know that Joe Biden is senile.
They just know.

1 Like

Remember, if you hate Trump, you hate this country, or something like that.

1 Like

Trump > Country.

Trump > American lives.

Trump > Principles.

Trump > Integrity.

Trust in Trump®

2 Likes

TDS has become a right wing umbrella term to dismiss anyone ready to see the Trump Train tossed into the dustbin of history.

5 Likes

When he had a show on Fox, he specially talked about how minorities were having more kids than white people and then exhorted white people to have more kids to counter that.

It is really the only argument they have left. They cannot fathom someone would not bend the knee and kiss the ring, therefore anyone who does not MUST be deranged. Obviously. I mean, who would not crawl through broken glass to show their servility to the Master?

2 Likes

That’s just perfect. Black Thought is known for being an Ice Cube style gangster rapper. Like Common.

2 Likes