Gotta love it.

Shouldn’t he be speaking at the RNC.

Allan

2 Likes

He’s removing his mask for all to see what he really looks like. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Zell Miller. The Dems loved him!

4 Likes

Maybe if he could not look so confused and disheveled, the RNC might be appropriate. As is… he’s just another TDS carrier.

#walkaway

9 Likes

Gonna be rampant this year.

7 Likes

The traitor.

Allan

Yup. This in no Zell Miller -last-of-the-Dixiecrats-moving-to-their-home-in-the-gop acts of an individual. Super pacs with 10s of millions of dollars and a huge realignment of partisan self affiliation.

Republicans should have listened to 2016 Lindsey Graham. The ones remain continue to listen to whatever version of Lindsey Graham currently exists that has had his brains eaten.

7 Likes

Along with Lieberman. The neocon.

Allan

Why??? :confused:

Nah, Kasich doesn’t jump into the Trump conga line. He’s one of the few that recognize the sinking of the RNCTrump.

Sad thing is if Kasich would have been the R nod against, Hillary, I would have voted for him. But, Rs decided some stunod with “business” experience as an outsider would be a better choice.

7 Likes

It will be a delight to meet the team behind the Biden candidacy.

I can’t wait to hear what Mr. Kasich has been up to since he was vanquished by the DC neophyte.

:ear:t3:

Why indeed. Maybe that he has a R after his name will give you a clue.

Allan (providing clues to cons here at hannity since 2002)

1 Like

Kasich has a large following of moderate Republicans and right-leaning people that support him and believe in him. If even 2-3% of them decide to vote for Biden as a result of his support, then Trump is finished.

The amount of Republicans and former Republicans that are backing Biden in their effort to remove Trump is unlike anything I’ve ever seen. It is nice recognizing how many Americans are placing country first.

6 Likes

Perfect post. This is exactly correct.

1 Like

Kasich is way more awful than people like to pretend these days (“have more babies, white people!”) but he’s quite popular in Ohio and if he shifts the vote in Ohio two, three points, Trump loses Ohio and thus the presidency. A Republican can’t win without Ohio.

5 Likes

If trump loses Ohio, it will be an electoral landslide 400+ for biden.

Allan

I would have voted for Kasich over Clinton.

7 Likes

same here.

2 Likes

I said the same all throughout the 2016 R primary.

2 Likes