Kanye 2024! VP TBD

I have little doubt that before my time of this earth is through the electorate will put someone in the White House that makes me think “Damn, I miss Donald.”

It’s like when I was in high school and thought “There it is - there will never be another band as stupid as New Kids on the Block” and the Fates just smiled at me and said “Hold my beer.” :wink:

1 Like

You all loved Bill for doing that… What’s the big change?

And Christians and republicans hated Bill for doing it.

Maybe your “Trump is cool” really means “Trump is cool for having unprotected sex with XXX stars and then coming home and having sex with his wife”.

Those were some of the the most hillarious . . . . . and at the same time . . . . . disturbing video’s I’ve ever watched.

How do you know it was unprotected?

:rofl:

I’ve seen you post this before, and have never given much credence to the concept, but man alive, my perception is changing.

At least Trump has another African American to point to.

Let me ask you a serious question. Do you only get your news from Fox and Rush?

Considering condoms don’t protect against STD’s, I’d say whoever Trump slept with, so did Melania. Trump is cool, though.

That’s not a serious question…

1 Like

"My African American " as he likes to call 'em.

That’s liberal blasphemy. Condoms fix everything…

I could not agree more. I was horrified and enthralled all at the same time. Honestly, I’m amazed the man is still alive. I guess, WINNING!!! :star_struck:

They don’t fix the bankrupt morals of Trump supporters.

since when did the left believe in morals?

They always have. Conservatives have just been ignorant about the issue. And now we know the truth - conservatives have none.

Started around the time the right sold theirs cheap for a political victory with a reality TV celebrity.

Sure it is. You ask questions about stuff that most people already know. It’s like you’re hiding out some place.

the very rehearsed response from the left to any issue regarding morality was (in unison) …

WHOSE mortality? WHOSE values.

For them, one set is as good as any other. They make no distinction.

do you think he’s playing a game too?

You know how we conservatives are.