KAMALA SPEAKS: Sen. Harris Confirms She’s Quitting 2020 Race, Vows to ‘Help Defeat Donald Trump’

Originally published at: KAMALA SPEAKS: Sen. Harris Confirms She’s Quitting 2020 Race, Vows to ‘Help Defeat Donald Trump’ | Sean Hannity

Senator Kamala Harris officially ended her campaign for the White House Tuesday; vowing to “help defeat Donald Trump” in the 2020 election.

“I’ve taken stock and looked at this from every angle, and over the last few days have come to one of the hardest decisions of my life. My campaign for president simply doesn’t have the financial resources we need to continue,” writes Harris. “I’m not a billionaire. I can’t fund my own campaign. And as the campaign has gone on, it’s become harder and harder to raise the money we need to compete.”

To my supporters, it is with deep regret—but also with deep gratitude—that I am suspending my campaign today.

But I want to be clear with you: I will keep fighting every day for what this campaign has been about. Justice for the People. All the people.https://t.co/92Hk7DHHbR

— Kamala Harris (@KamalaHarris) December 3, 2019

“So, to you my supporters, it is with deep regret — but also with deep gratitude — that I am suspending my campaign today,” she adds. But I want to be clear with you: I am still very much in this fight. And I will keep fighting every day for what this campaign has been about. Justice for The People. All the people.”

Read her full op-ed here.