Kamala in Guatemala NOT Well Received

Kamaalaa may not be received well on our southern border as the appointed border czar has been too busy to visit. She hopes they can disburse the illegal aliens across our nation to hide the illegals from view.

This border crisis will be felt long into the future. After all, this is the One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier Show. Ditto to the President of Guatemala, it is a crisis of Harris / Biden liberal progressives.

2 Likes

by talking you mean loudly nervously cackling when she’s caught with a tough question?

ha. i agree

5 Likes

Why do we persist, you ask? The Harris / Biden One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier Show is about as useless as a rubber crutch in an old folks home. They and their administration caused the crisis.

3 Likes

The numbers are skewed. YOU can believe it if you want.

2 Likes

Made statements? What a joke. Their actions speak louder than words. They have the borders wide open, we all know it. The illegals still coming in droves & are still given money, tickets to other parts of the country, & not sent back. Kamaallaa can SAY whatever, it’s what the democrats DO that matters more.

2 Likes

She isn’t that talented, which people gave you that impression.

Dems state the obvious.

She’s a lightweight.

Allan

Ala Mike pence, Dan Quayle etc.

Allan

It’s one thing to suspect a sub par performance.

It’s another thing to see it arrive in full splendor.

I would pull Pence…Raise Quayle and add GW and Biden.

3 Likes

The waffle pence. He’s a lightweight too.

Not even close to POTUS material.

Allan

Do you know the old saying “talk is cheap”?

1 Like

I think he had a big say in successful Trump policy.

1 Like

I love this, a President who doesn’t want criminals at his border trafficking in desperation.

Guatemalans are throwing the garbage of white liberals—that nationals and governments of other countries are relieved Biden won—right back at them.

The pregnant caricature of her by pro life Guatemalans is priceless! Hopefully this is a one term administration & four years pass at the blink of an eye.

4 Likes

That might not be to far down the road if this continues, this historically destroys the party in power. It is the great hidden tax that no one likes that crushes the elderly and poor.

4 Likes

Good point.

It is the one and almost only self destruct button.

It really gets people angry and there is no outside force…like an oil embargo…fueling it.

Totally self inflicted ineptness.

2 Likes

Funny how that obvious fact wasn’t brought up once during the campaign.

2 Likes

Biden wanted to win. Lol.

Everyone knew about Harris.

Just like everyone knew about Quayle.

People don’t vote for the bottom of the ticket, they vote for the top and hope for good health.

Allan

How do you explain how so many thought that a woman on the ticket was great—yet not much of anyone has warmed to her?

1 Like

I am warming to her.

She is the bolt in the Obama Biden turbine.

Clearly she did not appreciate Biden dropping the Border fiasco on her.

1 Like

She wanted the position not the responsibility

5 Likes