Kamala helps bail out child rapist

She doesn’t control where they spend the money. It’s not like she runs the place. She advocates for bail reform. Which is a just cause.

1 Like

Sure. And the twice convicted rapist who she bailed out was probably set up. You Bideners will make excuses for anything.

1 Like

Nope. Not fair enough. One of them was also a twice convicted rapist.

1 Like

You are asserting things declared only by yourself.

Why is your issue with Harris and not with the legal system that lets people be released on bail that you don’t believe should be?

1 Like

Blame Harris easy fix legal system hurt brain.

2 Likes

Be careful your ignorance is showing. The host of this forum mentioned this fact at about 9:03 or 9:04 this evening. Sorry dude. You couldn’t be more wrong. Care to try again? :joy:

Why do you Bideners approve of every lame brained idea this dim witted duo does? :smirk:

You are asserting things that only you have declared, in this thread, and then debating these assertions as if others have produced them.

Not an assertion. I saw him say it. The host of this forum mentioned this fact at about 9:03 or 9:04 this evening. Are you saying he’s wrong?

You can pretend I’m referring to our gracious host, by focusig on your declarations in this thread, if that is what you need to do.

Here. Just this.

Here ya go sweet pea. When you’re in a hole, stop digging. :joy:

Among those bailed out by the Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF) is a suspect who shot at police, a woman accused of killing a friend, and a twice convicted sex offender, according to court records reviewed by the FOX 9 Investigators.

Why is your issue with Harris and not with the legal system that lets people be released on bail that you don’t believe should be?

Bingo!

It’s funny - I remember a couple threads here a few years ago, regarding Paul Manafort being remanded to custody after violating conditions of his bail.

There were quite a few conservatives arguing back then that the bail system itself is unconstitutional.

3 Likes

The assertion - and I guess we’re going to have to slow walk this - is that 'You Bideners will make excuses for anything."

Supporting the Constitutional provision of bail is not ‘excuse making’ nor is it tacit or explicit support for Biden.

It is, as it was in the very first reply to you, support for innocent until proven guilty, regardless of the flaws in the legal system.

Because she has worked to free dangerous people. And She’s also an idiot who only has to answer baby questions.

not illegal…

In my defense, I only said that cuz you do. :smile: