Kamala helps bail out child rapist

Any way you slice it, if he rapes another child while he is out on bail, it is partially on those who bailed him out.

1 Like

Agreed. And a big part.

No, it isnā€™t. Thatā€™s not how this works, and a very dangerous slippery slope in terms of moral culpability.

1 Like

I think anyone with a moral compass that thinks that is ok, has been keeping it in their pocket with a magnet.

So individuals are not responsible for their own actions any more? What other situations are there where an individual is no longer responsible for their own actions? If others are partially responsible in this hypothetical, then do you also hold the Judge that granted the bail partially responsible?

We have been over this as well, yes, both the judge and the society that permits bail for that crime are also both partially responsible.

And you are welcome to that viewpoint. I believe that anyone whose moral compass points to the assumption of guilt is the one with a magnet in their pocket.

1 Like

Our entire justice system is based around the concept that it much worse for an innocent person to be punished than it is for a guilty person to go free.

From my perspective, that is the only morally correct position.

I completely disagree. Wait! Maybe I donā€™t. For first offense.

What about gun manufacturers? Are they partially responsible when someone uses a gun to kill someone? Do you see the slope youā€™re on here?

Ok.

I changed it.

The contents of that post are stupid.

You canā€™t buy one if you are facing serious charges. Try again.

1 Like

It was on topic. Do people who confess still get bail?

They actually did say the same thing. And now AOC is on board. Wonder where she got that idea?

You seem like a good, but naive person. You should really research the groups you support before hitching your horse.

How are ā€œHarris Administrationā€ and ā€œHarris-Biden Administrationā€ the same thing? Which version did AOC say?

Perhaps Iā€™ve naive, but Iā€™m pretty sure the way facts work is that they have to be provable and not based on assumptions. Let me know when you find someone who is part of the campaign saying Harris will be running the administration and not Biden.

My friendā€¦itā€™s libs that convicted Justice Kavanaugh and itā€™s libs that practice what youā€™re now preaching. What Iā€™ve said is that what this man was charged with, was an ultra-heinous crime. So much so, that the judge made his bail $75,000.00 dollars. Little did he know that the individual running for the Vice President of the United States would contribute to his bail and ask people from around the country to do the same. If I were to contribute anything to this situation, itā€™d be for the treatment this 8 year old girl must now go through in an attempt to grasp some sort of a positive reality.

1 Like

:rofl: You canā€™t be serious.

Whataboutism noted.

I donā€™t know which case youā€™re referring toā€¦ but again I would place the blame on the legal system that didnā€™t deny bail.