Kamala Harris: I'm Suddenly A Gun Owner Despite My Previous Assaults On The Second Amendment

Did she win? Even if she won it wouldn’t have happened. No one has taken your guns away. No one will take your guns away.

Why??

Incorrect.

Thank god she didn’t win. But you said no one wants to grab guns?

I said no one will grab guns.

I’m not sure of your confidence. It seems like no one from the left will stand up if anything of the sort is proposed.

No, we can’t legally incite a riot…kind of like we can’t just arbitrarily shoot people, there is your “common sense” restriction.

1 Like

Can I carry them in California?

They were dead before I was born.

Uh no. The history of control of the militia. You’re out of your league here.

Said by hoplophobes and petty tyrants in every populace ever disarmed.

The words in the constitution are silly?

I’m a firm believer in the 2nd amendment but might sign a petition (that I’d vote against) just for the lolz.

1 Like

So what? There are thousands of other guns that are not shotguns. What if you want something other than a shotgun? There are some wacky gun grabbers who think a shotgun is the only gun you should be allowed to own. Are you one of them?

Do you need permission to buy it? If so, your rights are being violated.

Not as a result from anything that Sneaky or I did. Leave us alone and punish only those who are responsible for killing kids.

It’s inevitable. As long as there are people here who believe that they will be more secure if they give up their rights (and by extension, our rights as well) then these threads will end in deadlock.

No, your game of applying the words “well regulated” to the people as opposed to, to the Militia as it is written, is silly. No honest reading of the 2nd Amendment could possibly arrive at that interpretation, yet here you are pretending that you are making a valid argument.

Don’t flush poisons and medicines down the toilet. https://www.pca.state.mn.us › featured
Web results
Don’t flush medicines down the drain | Minnesota Pollution Control Agency

I didn’t kill them.