Kamala Harris: I'm Suddenly A Gun Owner Despite My Previous Assaults On The Second Amendment

That’s the process to obtain a permit to possess a gun, not for a concealed carry permit.

Now to estimate your chances of obtaining said permit, look up how many have been issued by NYC.

I believe Hawaii is a “may issue” State, which in reality means that one day they may actually issue one. :wink:

You gotta love the TV show Hawaii 50. They portray Hawaii as a place where every bad guy wields fully automatic weapons. :grimacing:

You are welcome. I just wanted to clarify it so there was no doubt that “they” do want to grab our guns, so it’s time that “they” quit claiming that “nobody is coming for your guns.”

No, what is stupid is believing that you can carry a handgun in NYC just because they have a permit process. You would be damned lucky to receive a permit to possess it, let alone carry it.

It’s not the fear of gun owners that drives up demand, it’s the fear of the gun grabbers who are continually trying to limit supply.

Blah blah again you dont have to ever visit NYC… Again no one is coming for my gun in Buffalo, Niagara, Syracuse or Plattsburgh

Then leave me alone.

Hawaii has zero valid carry permits right now.

Yeah, they kinda are.

Because they did. The fact that they were largely unsuccessful does not negate the fact that they tried and are still trying.

You seem to have forgotten the premise of the conversation.

Because it exemplified the reason why it was so important that the right not be infringed upon.

But the point you are avoiding with your silly word game is that the right to keep and bear arms is an individual right irrespective of the collective of the Militia, whether that Militia is well regulated or not or whether it even exists. So sayeth the SCOTUS.

I graciously accept your surrender.

The 2nd Amendment is alive and well, it’s just that when it goes to Hawaii, it’s on vacation. :wink:

There is no surrender there is no assualt on the 2nd… You trying to use NYC is dumb… I cant conceal carry in a police station doesnt mean my 2nd rights are being violated

Actually it does.

“They” do not want to grab all our guns.
Even you admited it.
Why can’t we have an honest discussion about what “they” actually want?

Come on Sneaky, a bunch of kids died, they have to punish someone.

You are all over the place.

But yes, your 2nd Amendment Rights are being violated. Do you need the government’s permission to use any of your other rights?

Your reading comprehension needs some work. I did not say “they all” wanted to grab all of our guns, I sad the cumulatively, “they” want to take all of our guns. If you are looking for an honest discussion, you might want to start with your own posts.