Kamala Harris: I'm Suddenly A Gun Owner Despite My Previous Assaults On The Second Amendment

How many bullets does his shotgun hold?
Depends on how big the clips are. :stuck_out_tongue:

It is necessary if you aren’t going to have a standing army. And if you’re going to have a militia, it should be well-regulated. Can you name some examples of militias in the US?

That just means that they have been stopped from taking them. But that is not for want of repeatedly trying. And in some States, such as New Jersey and Connecticut, they have come for and taken guns and in other States, such as California, New York and most recently, Colorado, they are attempting it. Surely you know that, don’t you?

Yet. Try moving to New York City with them.

Right on. But it says absolutely nothing about regulating the people or their guns.

Are you implying he can’t possess a firearm in NYC?

Are you implying that he can keep his handgun in NYC?

What is your definition of militia?

Are you implying it’s illegal to possess a handgun in NYC?

It would be nice to have, just once, an honest discussion about the ‘gun grabbers’.
The gun grabbers want to get rid of ‘assault type’ weapons. A slightly smaller sub-set wants to get rid of high capacity semi-auto weapons.
Some want to stop sales. A much smaller sub-set would like to get rid of them through confiscation.
Can we start from here?*

• full disclosure: I have two AR’s, a few other semi-autos, lots of non semi-autos and a ■■■■■■■■ more guns the Feds don’t care about.

And a huge percentage don’t understand that there is zero difference between these two categories.

Maybe. I don’t have anyway of knowing.
But my guess would be that shown pictures of an AR-15 and a 1911 they’d see some difference.
I’ve done my best to explain the differences within my sphere of influence.

I’ll buy that. We have groups of people with various sets of goals. Who opposes these people?
Is there only one set of gun enthusiasts to counter the gun grabbers?

Lololol i live in upstate NY if i wanted to conceal carry in NYC i would apply for a permit there

Are you implying that bluedog can get a permit to keep his handgun if he moves to NYC?

“Assault type weapons” are guns. If someone wants to ban them and confiscate them, they are by definition a “gun grabber.” There are other gun grabbers who want to ban semiautomatic pistols and others yet, want to ban any gun that holds more than six rounds. And some might allow us to only have manually operated shotguns or perhaps only single shot muzzle loaders. Just because all gun grabbers don’t want to ban all guns, does not mean that they are not gun grabbers. But put them all together and the result is a cumulative desire to ban all guns.

The test is to show them a picture of an AR-15 and a Ruger mini-14 Ranch Gun. Ten will get you twenty that upwards of 90% of people who want to ban the former will say the latter is okay.

What makes you think you would get it? Have you ever researched what it takes to obtain a CCP in NYC or how many CCPs have currently been issued there?

https://www.gunstocarry.com/gun-laws-state/new-york-gun-laws/

It’s fun to watch though.

Just another process i would have to go through

https://licensing.nypdonline.org/new-app-instruction/