Kamala Harris: I'm Suddenly A Gun Owner Despite My Previous Assaults On The Second Amendment

No, that is not the “theory”, the fact is, it is nowhere codified that it is illegal to shout fire in a theater, as that wouldn’t work out very well in the event there was a fire, in a theater. Well that and it would constitute prior restraint of a constitutional right to speak.

Is an M-16 an arm? Is a hand grenade an arm?

Where is the comprise in the 2nd Amendment?

I have posted the list of our “compromises” time after time on this forum.

Read it again and slow down.

Yes.
No.

Anything else?

Less than one years ago leftist tyrants took away peoples arms and killed millions and million of people while enslaving billions more…

Infringed is a very delicate word…

You hoplophobes should do your research.

You’re absolutely right.

Actions can be legislated. Possession cannot.

Let’s apply that standard to firearms like the second says.

Or to put it another way, I don’t have to get a government speech permit because speech is dangerous and can be used to cause panic in crowded theaters or used to threaten people’s lives.

No one is coming for amyones guns the 2nd wont get ■■■■ canned you all are wotked up over nothing

It’s not entirely their fault. Many have been trained to react this way anytime 2nd amendment or gun control are mentioned.

Imagine if someone said that about rape.

“No one” is a rather large exaggeration when there are scores of examples of politicians proposing to do exactly that. That false assertion is akin to the sign over the gate that read “work shall set you free.” It is nothing more than a bald-faced lie told specifically to set the minds of the intended victims at ease.

1 Like

Ive been told since 2008 that the govermment was coming for my guns… Im still waiting…

You realize those are synonyms, right?

Does Congress cut your tongue out before you walk in to a theater?

Doesn’t hold water.

I have a handgun and shotgun no one is coming for them

How many bullets does it hold?

It says a well regulated militia is necessary.