KAMALA BACKTRACKS: Sen. Harris Retreats, Now Says Terrorists ‘Should be Deprived’ of Voting Rights

Originally published at: KAMALA BACKTRACKS: Sen. Harris Retreats, Now Says Terrorists ‘Should be Deprived’ of Voting Rights | Sean Hannity

Just hours after agreeing with Sen. Bernie Sanders’ controversial proposal to allow convicted terrorists and mass shooters the opportunity to vote, Sen. Kamala Harris publicly rebuked the policy; saying incarcerated felons “should be deprived” of “their rights.”

“Do I think that people who commit murder, people who are terrorists should be deprived of their rights? Yeah, I do,” said Harris.

Democrat Kamala Harris last night: “We should have that conversation” about allowing the Boston Marathon bomber to vote from prison

Harris today: “Do I think that people who commit murder, people who are terrorists should be deprived of their rights? Yeah, I do” pic.twitter.com/XMqeVNkgUm

— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) April 24, 2019

The Senator’s comments are a sharp reversal from her rhetoric during Monday night’s televised town hall event, where she said the US should have a “conversation” on whether the Boston Marathon bomber has the right to vote from Death Row.