Justice Department threatens executive privilege over entire Mueller report

Yep and Obama got pilloried for doing that…remember?

Done

No he didn’t.

You can’t put the cat back in the bag lol

Hola Senor!!

:hear_no_evil:

He absolutely did.

Remember back in the good old days when conservatives on these very forums wouldn’t hesitate to tell us there is no such thing as executive privilege because it’s nowhere in the Constitution?

4 Likes

So…you are cool with the precedent…or do you just not see it?

If the report exonerates Donald Trump, what is he attempting to hide?

King Trump appreciates your 100% loyalty.

Pfft, that went out the window as soon as King Trump was coronated.

And did you read the reasons in that letter as to why this is happening? When, after three years in court, the judge ruled against Holder and executive privilege the judge then said Congress and the DOJ should work together so they could cooperate. In the current case, Congress is finding out that their “my way or the highway” tactic isn’t going to work like they expected.
They can try to work with the executive or they can sit there and eat Kentucky Chicken and look the fools they are.

And…they are even subpoenaing the AG to provide grand jury documents that Congress itself has made it illegal for him to do.

1 Like

He should of been impeached!

You do understand they meaning libs in congress is demanding Barr to break the law…law that libs played a big part in implementing themselves…a law that I basically agreed with libs on.

That was back when libs claimed they care about privacy.

If Trump has broken some law here, Pelosi needs to impeach him! Go ahead.

Shouldn’t those members of Congress who have asked Barr to break the law be impeached, as long as everybody is impeaching everybody?

:rofl::rofl: Except the Russian collusion lie was pushed by traitors trying to over throw a sitting President.

Naw…I prefer repugs in congress run our country while libs play their silly little game. :wink:

Those who actually have read the Constitution know that members of Congress cannot be impeached.

3 Likes

Fine, expelled by other members of Congress then. Those who aren’t pettifoggers wouldn’t bother.