Justice Breyer speaks out against expanding the Supreme Court

Right. Because voting against someone or voting for a part of the platform is totally not something people do

The court should not be expanded under any circumstances.

Bit different when you vote for the guy who is liable to deliver civil war or a convention of states because he doesnā€™t understand the precarious state of the nation.

Hmmmm. So the founding fathers did not explicitly state that a hearing should be held for a Presidentā€™s nomination to the SC. Did the founding fathers explicitly specify the number of SC justices there should be? If they did not, using the same criterion that a hearing is not required then the number of justices can be varied.

1 Like

No Itā€™s not different. Itā€™s hysteria. We heard all this before.

Oh you guys won an election - ok civil war if you guys act on your agenda.

Just hysteria

Packing the courts so you can do an illegal gun grab is hardly the usual fight over policy.

3 Likes

Last week it was banning of large magazines.

Yeah, nobody is stupid enough to not understand that is also an illegal gun grab.

2 Likes

It is unconstitutional. That wasnā€™t my point. ā€œWatch what happensā€. Nothing. Nothing will happen

At absolute bare minimum Democrats get the boot for a long while.

1 Like

Very possible

After trump back room dealing with Kennedy to retire, Biden is right to do this.

Did you agree with everything the former guy did?

Said, or did?

Both.

Did, canā€™t recall anything egregious, said, clown show.

1 Like

Then you agree with everything done by everybody you have ever voted for, correct?

Not sure why this matters. There is only 2 choices and I already know no matter which one I choose, they are going to end up doing something I donā€™t agree with. It actually took Biden less time than I thought it would.

No. Not at all. Canā€™t say I ever voted for anyone even approaching the radical notions Biden has advanced or openly contemplates though. If Trump had refused to rule out packing the court to get his way he would not have gotten my vote. Thatā€™s a deal breaker for any sensible person.

2 Likes

The former guy overturning elections to get his way is OK though, gotcha.

1 Like

He didnā€™t get my vote the second time.