Just when you didn't think it would go higher

Good job, libs. :rofl: :clap:

2 Likes

But more than double of when Trump was in office.

3 Likes

No sorry, to curb inflation with interest rates you need to approach the level of inflation, so more like seven percent.

Not when it was being propped up with ultra low interest rates and QE. I am sort of surprised it’s not doing a lot worse frankly.

Not going down some rabbit hole with you asking nonsensical questions in your childish attempts to play “gotcha”.

1 Like

Euro is now equal to the $. First time since 1991

According to those on the Left they have been giving joe Biden all the credit for the jobs being “created” (Aren’t we still almost 1 million jobs short of the pre pandemic high?). So if joe has been creating all these jobs with his magic wand, then why hasn’t he magically stopped inflation?

2 Likes

there’s another thread on this.

As for who’s working I believe there is still 2 million or so less people working today then just before Covid.

2 Likes

Who has stopped inflation?

There were 152,504,000 working just before covid and 151,980,000 in the latest jobs report.

Thus, Biden’s pretense as creating jobs is just … pretense.

5 Likes

He’s created 9 million jobs since taking office

You realize this is all Biden’s fault right?

Global inflation is due to out of control libz.

Hahaha hahaha breath hahah hahaha ahhh

2 Likes

No, global inflation is due to most of the EU doing the same stupid crap we did. Not that it matters much who’s fault it is, Biden will still pay the price, just like Carter did, and he was like able.

1 Like

Look at Jimmy’s post above- inflation is going crazy everywhere- Asia, the Middle East, Africa, etc.

I’m just playing by the rules of the Hannity Forum

Yup- I’m a realist. I agree with this.

Yes, because most industrialized countries followed the same plan, shut downs and enormous government spending.

Biden is the global world leader. You didn’t know this?