Just when you didn't think it would go higher

What hasn’t come to pass?

Irrelevant. He didn’t.

I already listed one thing. We can go through his tweets and speeches about Biden. That 90 percent prediction rate is going to fall apart quick. I am sure he said the unemploemnt rate will be in the teeens if not 20s…

no he’s not. he’s saying maybe.

Manchin will vote for it before the election. the D team is going to need a W. Manchin is not conservative, he’s a fraudster liberal politician who has to put on a good show for the folks back home.

How about the number of dollars going into the Ukraine and all the other countries as well? The fact is that today’s Democrat Party believes in infinite deficit spending. Just look at what their response was regarding the border; more of their so-called “investments” in all these ■■■■■■■■ countries!

2 Likes

The fact of the matter if Trump were president and all the negative things were happening (more Covid, Russia, gas prices, inflation, crime, etc., etc., etc.), I have NO DOUBT that everyone on the Left here and the media would be blaming Trump 100%!

3 Likes

Never said he was a conservative. Said he was saying no. He may compromise and give them substantially less than they want.

If not for him we would be in a Great Depression already probably.

I would never vote for him but i am grateful for him limiting them.

Best inflation meme ever.

1 Like

You can’t claim depression hasn’t happened yet.

You know what’s going to happen don’t you? In about 6 to 9 months when things get really bad…they’re going to blame congress.

Who’s going to be in congress by then? Yeah we know what libs are thinking before they do.

Edit to add

Am I right FaC?

3 Likes

Neither did 20 percent inflation….

Of course except for the part that it won’t be all that bad

Yet.

So he hasn’t gotten it right then…

Yet.

Is Brandon done?

Let me know about all your posts about the previous admin and it’s budgets. Just one will do

It might help them decry the Dems spending like a bunch of drunken central bankers if they didn’t spend like a bunch of drunken sailors when there’s a Republican in the White House.

Now they’re saying that this fall inflation will be in double digits. Thanks Biden voters.

3 Likes

Petulant children.

3 Likes

Since Trump is the GOP now… :sunglasses:

3 Likes