Just Something Simple?

He never did. Where did this stuff come from if not from people’s imaginations?

Are you sure?
His pastor said something bad about God, and then shortly there
after retired. Shortly there after Obama left that church.

Isn’t Obama’s dad a Muslim?
I still don’t know why it would take a President two weeks just to find
his birth certificate? I mean as President you would think he could
print one out the very next day?

I dunno.

Illegal Drugs can cause hallucinations, and then people
can imagine things that aren’t really there.

So what are the facts then?

You have grossly miss calculated. I do it for me. :grin:

If I want to piss off a liberal, I simply tell them that I will be carrying my pistol into their favorite restaurant. Maybe even sitting next to them. They haaaate that. But it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

That hurts their feelings though, and therefore should be illegal!!! lol

yeah! that’ll show them! lol

When did it stop being great?

The facts are that Obama is not a muslim and he didn’t force his ways more than any other potus.

In the future the Dem Dems are going to have an abbreviation for everything.

I prefer to spell things out. President of the United States. It’s more detailed,
and that way everyone knows what I’m talking about as well.

When Obama was President, he made it Politically Incorrect to say Merry Christmas, because the Liberal Politicians in this country have been trying to destroy Religion in this country for quite some time now.

What better day to make some thing “Politically Incorrect”, than Jesus Christ’s Birthday?
Making Christmas Political was a very immoral and sick thing to do on Obama’s part.
Nothing is sacred to the Dem Dem Politicians.

Nope wrong.

So you think that everything was wrong, or can you collaborate on “nope wrong” ?
Which parts were wrong, and how were they wrong?

Horse ■■■■■ If you were afraid to say “Merry Christmas” between 2008-2016, it had nothing to do with Obama. You censored yourself, for no other reason than a made-up narrative in your own head.

2 Likes

Potentially not getting scotus is so horrible! I dont know how he lives each day with such oppression!

Well, Hi there! I remember there was a little hissy fit from Democrat Politicians,
and Obama about saying “Merry Christmas” was bad, just like the hissy
fits that they’ve made about other things Politically Incorrect to say. lol.

Straight people have been the norm in this country. No need for a pride parade.

Still waiting to hear how you were unable to say Merry Christmas while Obama was president.

Were you fined? Arrested?

Evidence of this?

When Obama was President, he made it Politically Incorrect to say Merry Christmas, because the Liberal Politicians in this country have been trying to destroy Religion in this country for quite some time now

He didn’t and they aren’t.

Tell that to the Liberal straight men(Bernie, and Uncle Joe Biden),
that are the leading candidates for President.