Just some guy notices amazing things about earth....a challenge to the theory of plate tectonics?

No he’s not.

I got it from knowledge as to how the program works to stitch together a picture of the earth.

I agree with that… But why does it seem to scare so many people here. I had no idea the emotion, it would bring out.

I doubt the people who seem to dislike this guy have watched much of his work.

Cop out…

Interesting that your copied that from a learning disability website…

1 Like

Google “How Google Earth is made” and also look for supplementary material as well and you will have the same knowledge.

You know…step 2 in the process you posted?

That’s just what came at the top of goggle… Interesting you posted that and not a criticism of this guys work…

Send me off do do your work… No thanks.

As an actual working scientist I can tell you that there is little that drives us more than disproving an established belief.

There is always a chance that the plate tectonics Theory is wrong but it would take one heck of a lot more than a dude observing a few pictures and finding patterns that humans are wont to do.

I’ve already done the work…that’s how I know that Google Earth images of Earth are reconstructions augmented with algorithm-created images filling the gaps, not real images.

So the YouTube guy is working on derived data, not raw data…with absolutely zero understanding of that fact.

I changed my mind…

" 1. The accuracy of elevation data from GE is better along roadways compared to other elevation data sources in the conterminous USA, with MAE, RMSE, and GE roadway elevation error standard deviation of 1.32 m ,2.27 m and 2.27 m respectively;"

" Google Earth elevation data extraction and accuracy assessment for transportation applications"

All true… I’m a working scientist also. Still odd how his work really seems to frighten people.

stop projecting.

Hilarious…

indeed.

It doesn’t frighten anyone. I really can’t even fathom why you would say that.

Poking holes in a dried up balloon of a theory is by no means a sign of fear.

No holes have been poked in his alignments…especially his Cal coast part…

He hasn’t presented a theory, concept, or even a coherent thought…

He simply made a video of him kinda matching some Google Earth images (not one is exact BTW) and made general statements that established earth science must be wrong because… “similar images”.

It is bizarre and sad.

1 Like

lol…oh boy…

image01-3

1 Like