Just now---DOCUMENTS obtained by Judicial Watch regarding Pfizer speaking to DOJ about Project Veritas

It’s adorable that this is believed.

“I have a dream.” :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Well let reality intrude.

All these recent “America Firsters” who have come into Congress?

They spend more time burnishing their brand on the social media they claim is so anti-conservative/authoritarian than they do governing.

By design.

When you elect a bunch of people who convince you government is the problem? Don’t be surprised when government ends up being the problem.

Non-competency is a feature, not a bug.

1 Like

It’s way too soon for your conclusion and hopefully this is just getting started. That said, the “reality” is, I don’t like politicians, never have, don’t have time and after all of these decades, this is the closest thing of a government that’s “for the people” that I’ve witnessed.

It’s absolutely not too soon to know this.

Majorie Taylor Greene, when she lost her committee assignments, as much as said this was what she was doing.

They are nowhere close to a government “for the people”.

They were removed by Ds and now they’ve set a precedent that is going to be very costly to themselves. Guess why? It’s because of exactly what I just suggested…the people have had enough of politicians’ lies. If this is actually true, this fall will clearly display that? I have a dream.

1 Like

How like you to gloss over the point being made by a post to concentrate on a sidebar because the main point was too uncomfortable to address.

The “for the people” stuff is nonsense. They do not care about the people, save for how they can move them on to the next outrage.

The “main point” is exactly what I said and this lib move will most likely be a very costly one going forward? I also understand that you don’t look out up ahead and may very well be oblivious to what I’m saying?

They certainly think so don’t they? :roll_eyes:

A lot of what they call “misinformation” sets off my BS meter.

That’s all they ever have.

He is a serial prankster.

How quickly we forget the Pimp Costume…the Condom Boat…the LinkedIn Caper.

This is a guy you trust is “telling the truth”.

:rofl::rofl:

There are multiple instances over a period of over a decade, a few that have been proven in court to O’Keefe’s loss, that he deceptively edits his videos.

Yet the same scrutiny that is afforded CNN Over the Sandmann incident is not afforded to O’Keefe.

Why is that?

No the main point is MTG is not for you and has no interest in governing…she only wants to preen for you on Twitter and tell you how bad everything is so you remain in your state of perpetual state of outrage.

And she knows she’s safe admitting this because she knows people will do what you just did and ignore her while pointing out the next thing she told you to be outraged about.

These guys have a sweet gig…they know they need not put any effort into a coherent logical narrative because their audience doesn’t need it and doesn’t ask for it.

Great work if you can get it.

1 Like

Uh huh.

…and once again, you look in the wrong direction.

1 Like

No you are diverting.

Because you’re thinking in binary again.

Remember at the beginning of the pandemic, O’Keefe put out a video with edited interviews that claimed that funeral homes in Brooklyn were whistle blowing about how there weren’t that many people dying of Covid?

Now that we are edging up to a million people dead from it… how do we reflect back upon O’Keefe’s “reporting”?

When I attempt to fix a chain, I go to the weakest link first. Pelosi is a serious problem that needs to be addressed and much more of a problem that l’il ole, no power MTG.

1 Like

LOL…MTG isn’t even part of the chain…because she doesn’t want a chain.

Again…feature, not a bug.

1 Like

I wouldn’t address the meat of what I said either. One is small, while the other is huge and you choose to ignore the larger problem. Why is it, I’m not surprised?