JUST BLEW IT: Nike Releases Controversial Kaepernick ‘SACRIFICE EVERYTHING’ Commercial | Sean Hannity

Nike officially unveiled its controversial ad campaign Wednesday featuring former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick; featuring the infamous anthem protester saying “believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything.”

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/just-blew-it-nike-releases-controversial-kaepernick-sacrifice-everything-commercial/

I am 240% VA rated disabled 100% for pay purposes. Tell me what the hell he sacrificed while I am living on a fixed income and while I served at below minimum wage for 17 out of 22 years?

I need to replace garage doors and provided needed home maintenance and my truck needs paint before it rusts through completely. I have raised my children and their children and now my grand daughter and her new baby are living with me.

Since my kids turned 18 my wife and I have had only 2 months alone in 42 years. Because of Obama’s policies so many lost jobs and I took up the slack. It would be nice to be able to go on a vacation, We have only had one in 43 years. 17 years of living in a wheel chair waiting for the VA to provide proper medical care and over a dozen misdiagnoses later I got out of that wheel chair and I still wonder WHY DID IT TAKE SO LONG? I am sure Colin Kaepernick had no difficulty getting his booboos taken care of.

Of course when I asked the VA I never got a response.

This sounds like Nike is making the following statement; We the board members at Nike corp, encourage demonstrations at the work place in the beginning of your work shift. We encourage protest to be displayed to our customers as they walk in the door to shop but who have no involvement with the grievance that sparked the protest. They may agree with your cause but disagree with your protest location. Let them know that you will continue to protest every morning because they are hateful. If your original grievance flows over to other matters that many customers find offensive, we will make you our Hero and the standard bearer of the Nike Brand.

With the 204th anniversary of the National Anthem on September 13th, my daughter, Anna Richey, and I wanted to share an original patriotic song called “Stand” that she wrote about standing for the flag and the national anthem. We want to honor those who have sacrifice(d) their lives, time away from family, and much more to serve our country. What an amazing gift they have given all of us, the gift of freedom.

https://youtu.be/xkOcX0bleyk