Just Another Trump Lie

Rage, fear, and a desire for revenge will always supercede truth and ethics when it comes to motivating Trumpists and keeping them barking in unison like trained seals.

Donald knew this in 2016, and he knows it know.

1 Like

When a lie is so good you have to repeat it the next day:

1 Like

Trump is a “say it 'cause it sounds good” kind of guy, he’s not really a “say it 'cause it’s true” kind of guy.

I’m sure someone will be along eventually to tell us how cool Trump is…

He’s dumb enough to repeat a story that can be confirmed or debunked doing a two minute Google search.

What’s so sad is that no one in his admin will tell him it’s a lie so he won’t repeat it.

Honestly, I don’t think he cares about spreading misinformation. Look what happened the day after his inauguration - he sent Spicey out to tell the world there were more people at his inauguration than at Obama’s when that was a verifiably false statement. Then he doubled down on it when confronted with the truth.

Both Nixon and Reagan got over 50% of the vote from Wisconsin.

Wisconsin:
1972 Nixon — 53.4%
1980 Reagan - 47.9%
1984 Reagan - 54.19%
2016 Trump – 47.22%

I don’t think he’s dumb, he just thinks his supporters are dumb enough to believe everything he says.

Take America Seriously, Not Literallly Tour 2020

1 Like

is it really dumb when you know you can say anything and get away with it because no one in your party or supporters will call you out and if the reporters ask you about it “fake news, enemy of the people”

So not only is he not the first Republican since Ike to win the state, but he had the lowest totals

They are dumb enough to believe everything this turd says.

2 Likes

Bro, Wisconsin wasn’t even a state when Reagan was president…

1 Like

He believes everything he says. Doesn’t that make it okay?

From what I have read, Trump doesn’t use computers. So I wonder if he is even aware how easily it is to fact check him. Of course it really doens’t matter. It’s all about the win. And when he tells something like that to his crowd, they thank him for the big win. And I remember a couple of times when he was confronted with the facts, his response was “well that is what someone told me”.

“I’ve been hearing” Trumsplained:

“I’m lying.”

or

“I kind of heard it on Fox and Friends and wasn’t fully paying attention and this is the gist of what I think I heard”

would ya look at that…i am shocked…so shocked

https://twitter.com/NKingofDC/status/1012442078758961155

Sounds like it’s another day ending in “y”.

Unbelievable.

What is wrong with him?