Jussie “Hoaxmaster” Smollet Call Your Office

Well the noose can be a despicable act of racism. We don’t need an investigation to know what a noose signifies in a public place, in the presence of black people.

Thank goodness they were wrong.

Given the situation, very little.

They did the right thing reporting it. Bubba was obviously moved by the decision to remove the confederate flag but cautious of the reactions to his BLM car.

should whether or not its an actual noose hung by someone be investigated?

I didn’t realize that nascar garages were public property.

1 Like

Yes, that’s exactly what happened

yet you supported his jump to conclusion before investigation concluded?

Whether it was public or private isn’t really the point.

no but it demolishes what you just said

Yes. No one got falsely arrested or hurt by him talking about racism. His comments hold meaning regardless of whether or not the FBI found an actual crime.

Thank goodness he was wrong.

How so? Is a noose in front of a black man less meaningful if it’s on private property?

lol. umkay

holds meaning because of completely false accusations.

that is the world of the left

2 Likes

no. you said it was “public”

you were wrong

thats how so

toss that up in your next deflection word salad

That wasn’t a lie.

It was an assumption.

To which the anger being displayed in this thread is all out of proportion…which may be why assumptions are being misdefined as “lying”.

Purposeful lying to boot.

And this of course is a totally separate thing from the Confederate flag being rightly removed from being displayed at NASCAR.

:sunglasses:

It’s not out of proportion at all. He said it was a despicable act of racism and hatred. It simply wasn’t. He was just fanning the flames. I hope he finishes last in every race as a result.

white people were inherently blamed for a racist hate crime. it is credible that he knew this was false.

liar. racist. troublemaker.

woke

i hope someone beats his ass, with fists

2 Likes

haha… < tiptoes… >

Who did he accuse?

All white people were blamed for this? :rofl:

He knew it was false? How?