July jobs report 934,000 new jobs added.....good news?

Is it time to bring back Labor Participation Rate? Must be a (D) President.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s your contribution? Cause that is weak as ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  Might need some more to just be against something.

What am I against?

Whatā€™s ā€œweakā€ about it?

Nearly 250,000 African Americans left the workforce and the total number employed fell by 12,000 - a measure that rose solidly for whites, Hispanics and Asians.

The numbers indicate the drop in the Black unemployment rate was driven not by more people finding jobs, but by a rise in the number of people setting their job searches aside.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/why-the-drop-in-the-us-black-unemployment-rate-may-not-be-good-news/ar-AAN1prM

If you canā€™t find a job these days. You ainā€™t looking. Just starting to fill our 100K a year union jobs at the big company. People coming back to work. Kevin, a young black guy. Carlos, early 30s Hispanic. Vince, a late 30s black guy.

Office starting to fill up at the big company office.

More to come. Our group met with a veep from Texas this week. Growth. Hiring. CAPEX. Spend. Spend spend. Revenue. Come work and Make money for the big company and share in its growth.

Allan

Youā€™re against this report because it was positive. And Biden is president. Thereā€™s a core group at this forum who still post here who have discussed the monthly jobs report for years. The good aspects and the bad aspects of each report. Monthly. Actually analyzing the BLS numbers. Explaining the numbers to a lot of people who didnā€™t understand and to this day are almost proudly ignorant of what these reports say. In all that time, you pulling up labor participation charts for African Americans doesnā€™t ring a bell. You as a really active participantā€¦doesnā€™t ring a bell. Iā€™d search your posts to check that, but I canā€™t. Youā€™re blocked. This was a good report. And your contribution was essentially, yeah but this number might be bad. Your only contribution. You just want to be against it.

3 Likes

exactly. why dont people have pay rent?

not ok to criticize Biden i guess huh?

wow

Did I say that?

Am I? Strange.

Iā€™m sorry Iā€™m not ringing your bells.

did i say you said that?

With a linky. Not might.

Anything else?

Maybe. Weā€™ll see.

this is quite upsetting. So much progress was being made during the last administration

ā€œThe enemy of the Democrats is a prosperous middle classā€

same surely must be true of dark skinned people

1 Like

Labor participation rates. Lol.

Jobs were added,

Economy is heading in the right direction.

Stock market up

And the best you have is black job participation.

As has been said.

Weak.

It was a really positive report.

Anyone who is unbiased and doesnā€™t have an agenda can see it.

But all us forumites understand.

Biden is POTUS.

Allan

ā€œdonā€™t you dare say anything unless itā€™s positiveā€

1 Like

Itā€™s the worst you have.

I thought of something elseā€¦how can I put thisā€¦ ā– ā– ā– ā–  Jbiden.

1 Like

when you force people out of work and out of business with stupid shutdowns and various stupid mandates, and they eventually crawl back into the job market, pardon me if I dont jump to my feet and power clap with a tear in my eye

2 Likes

i second the motion

1 Like