Julian Assange: Russian Asset

CNN has come out with a story using documents obtained from the Ecuadorians. that shows Assange’s ties to Russian intelligence in the days leading up to the 2016 election.

It is crazy what Ecuador agreed to to cater to Assange. They allowed lists of people who could not be searched when they came to the embassy to see Assange, he could delete names from visitor logs, and would hold meetings in the woman’s bathroom to avoid surveillance.

There were meetings with people from Russia Today… Putin’s propaganda arm, German Hackers, hasty last minutes meetings with Russian nationals, a person in disguise delivering a package… some real weird stuff.

This article fills in a little of the redacted portions of the Mueller Report… for those who have indeed read it you may know what I am talking about.

What is becoming even more clear is that the whole Seth Rich thing was a complete fabrication.

1 Like

None of this stuff is surprising.

Republicans of the 1970s-80s would care about this stuff.

Their kids? Nothing.

1 Like

It’s like we all talked about it…
Trump so far has gotten.away with the biggest crime in us history.

1 Like

What crime would that be exactly??? :thinking:

When Roger Stone started to brag about his relationship with Assange I believed him.
I have always thought that he was pivotal in the Russian collusion puzzle.

1 Like

No criminal…just a useful idiot.
(Err…I mean stable genius.)

1 Like

There was no collusion. That is a fact. #factsmatter

Apparently he mistook Assange for Trump.

Do you remember the outrage from the Dems over Chelsea Manning and the release of damaging documents against the US? Me either.

1 Like

What’s crazy is you giving that Network the time of day after they pushed the Russian collusion lie for over two years.
Stop feeding the fake news!

1 Like

That is not entirely true. The crime would have been whether Trump Campaign associates “coordinated with, cooperated with, encouraged, or gave support” to the Russia/WikiLeaks election interference activities. Of these it is unclear what the Mueller report found because this portion was redacted.
However Mueller did find evidence of collusion. But it was determined that it was not at a level to be prosecuted as a crime. However it is still unclear what evidence there is on Rodger Stone’s involvement.
This should be something that is brought to light during his trial.

1 Like

Actually it is. There was no cooperation, conspiracy or coordination between the Trump campaign - or any other American - and the Russians.

#factsmatter

But I guess there is always………….

Wishing and Hoping :notes:

Perhaps I did not make my point clear. Collusion in itself is not a crime. The crime was having to have proof of conspiracy which includes cooperation and/or coordination. In the report it is clearly stated that Mueller did find evidence of collusion. However the conspiracy aspect was not at a level to be prosecuted. So when Trump or anyone else says “no collusion” it really doesn’t mean anything. It would be accurate to say "no evidence of prosecutable conspiracy.

Mueller said he didn’t even look at collusion, as it was a meaningless word in this context. Now you say he found it.
He doesn’t say so

Actually the report said no such thing. :wink:

Did you read the report?

Yeah, that was a typo. What I meant to say was that Mueller found multiple links between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

Not only that but it was Manning to gave Assange the info, Assange fled the country and Manning would still be in Federal prison if Obama had not commuted Mannings sentence! :astonished:

What kind of twisted mind does it take to a draw this line to Trump and Republicans? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Chelsea Manning had nothing to do with giving the DNC emails to Wikileaks.

1 Like

I read enough to know there was no such finding. But by all means please feel free to point me to that finding, just in case I might have missed it.

Our entire country is messed up because Trump holds a grudge against Obama, Assangee hates the United States and Putin wants to be ruler of the world.