Judge refuses same sex marriages

If performing marriages is not a mandatory duty of her office, then why can’t she pick which marriages she chooses to perform?

Then turn off the TV.

3 Likes

Because its all or nothing.

Sorry. But that’s not how recusals work.

You are only recusing from the cases you have a conflict with.

You’re trying to conflate recusal and anti discrimination principals.

According to whom?

You?

Who cares.

We don’t want them streamlined. You ever live in Texas?

Who said so?

I have never lived in Texas. Just as I have never lived in New York.

I have been involved in corporate litigation in both States.

New York is a ******* nightmare.

Texas is not far behind.

A States judicial system does not effect merely the residents of that State. It effects everybody who must litigate in it and it further indirectly effects millions of people due companies changing prices and/or behavior due to State court decisions.

You may never set foot in New York State. I guarantee that your life is effected by the New York State Judiciary, just as mine is effected by the Texas Judiciary, even though I probably will never reside there.

Judicial reform is of consequence both to the residents of the State and everybody effected by that Judiciary, which in the case of large States like California, Texas, New York, Pennsylvania, etc is essentially every person in the country.

1 Like

Heavyweight rebuttal

1 Like

Thank you.

Your opinion on our judicial system is worth exactly what I paid for it.

I like and respect you. Get back in your lane.

Google Texas Judicial Reform.

You will find the opinions of many TEXANS on how the Texas Judiciary sucks. :smile:

In any event, the fact that somebody has or hasn’t lived somewhere does not in any way lessen the validity of their opinion on any subject.

2 Likes

Instead, make Globalization, Agenda 21, Commies, Free sex liberals and Open Society, pack up and get out of indoctrination media or leave America.

Whether it’s TV, internet, books, video games, advertising or whatever. stop pushing leftist, globalism, glocalism, propaganda… or foreign propaganda designed to weaken America, even if the other country doesn’t support what they want to push here.

For instance, China bans same sex marriage, but not on religious grounds, but would feign political correctness in the USA, if for no other reason than to lower our population, cause family breakdown, weaken our country using standard commie propaganda.

The EU and UN also want total secular control and use the main strategies to steal away control from the USA or other sovereign nations.

Argumentum ad populum? From you?

That last statement is ridiculous and indicative of one of the major problems of the internet. You do not know what is best for me just because you have an opinion. JPs have and do serve a purpose here.

We will take your opinion under advisement until the next general meeting; at which time it will be filed with canadian and australian opinions.

Have a nice day.

1 Like

False. You have the freedom to believe whatever you want. You don’t have the freedom to use those beliefs to alter the rights and freedoms of others.

Liberties

Interesting. Your location has.never stopped you from forming an opinion and demanding people adhere to your genius

1 Like

Nor the right to bombard America and other sovereign nations with International, Advertising and political and leftism propaganda and secular ideology, designed to weaken America. It’s not about Rights, it’s about global control and creating weakness in the USA. It’s about the thrill of undermining America and anything good and wholesome, by George Soros and his Satanist minions.

1 Like

:+1::rofl::rofl:

The rules, govt can’t discriminate.

Nope we’re here to stay. You leave.