Judge advises $14m in damages to Jewish woman targeted by neo-Nazi ‘troll storm’

This is truly evil…

"… launched by the Daily Stormer publisher Andrew Anglin a month before Donald Trump’s inauguration, “egregious and reprehensible”. Anglin targeted Tanya Gersh, a Jewish real estate agent in Whitefish, Montana, a town where the prominent white nationalist Richard Spencer and his family have sometimes lived.

…Nazi salutes when he shouted “Hail Trump! Hail our people! Hail victory!” at a conference in Washington.

ABC News quoted Anglin on Mondayas defending Donald Trump’s racist attacks against four Democratic congresswomen.

“This is the kind of WHITE NATIONALISM we elected him for,” Anglin was quoted as saying."

So there you have it in back and white.

It’s pretty much what I read when I went to those vile sites before the election to see what they were saying. Their biggest fear then was they didn’t (understandably) trust Trump (thought the bait and switch was coming). They now feel empowered, are attacking children and are ready to fight for what they believe.

3 Likes

Worse…Anglin is a coward who has fled the country rather than face the music.

And that is typical of these types of people such as gravitate to such philosophies. Many of not most are weak spineless cowards covering up for the fact they are drab talentless people.

1 Like

It must be rough to have to look down on another in order to feel better about oneself.

Why would Ms. Gersh have targeted Sherry Spencer?

That said, I cannot support revealing contact information, or stalking, or harassment to the point another’s livelihood & life are threatened.

Sounds like these trashy examples of humanity need to take on second jobs. Or hope for an inheritance.