Joy Behar next to Feel the Axe of Political/Racial Correctness?

Joy behar should resign as governor of California

Nobody had a problem with the movie soul man in 1985, did they? It made people laugh! And vice versa…did white people have a problem with the Wayans brothers cop movie white girls? They were transvestites in white face. Hmmmmmm

I think that the issue has become too much of a political gotcha…rather than actual dismay over the issue!

Lol that’s not blackface and it’s definitely not denigrating to black people.

Fail.

1 Like

Why did she do it? There’s no info in the link, just the picture.

John Belushi is dead.

Joy Behar is still alive, and no I wouldn’t punish her anymore than I would punish all those politicians down in Virginia who did stupid stuff 30-50 years ago.

If this were Roseanne Barr-esque, and they did this at a Bohemain Grove ceremony last summer, yeah I would say the should resign.

30-50 years ago? Gimmie a break.

I’m not going to disagree with you on what you stated.

However I have been told this ■■■■ suddenly wasn’t cool in the 80’s and people didn’t dress up like that anymore, even though that is of course untrue.

I said somewhere today that this stuff was common in the 80s went in in my Fraternity…and myself and a couple others didn’t agree with it…we were told to suck it up. Lol. I still don’t think it is right but Behar did nothing wrong. And this stuff gets politicized.

She looks a lot better in costume than she does in person. :wink:

1 Like

Is marking your ethnicity as “Native American” to get a free scholarship and ahead in life like Pocahontas be ok in life, especially morality wise?

You keep ignoring my question. Why?

I will be sure to not vote for Joy Behar and I will continue to fail to watch the show that she is on.

3 Likes

Is this your question? Joy Behar dressing up like that as a Halloween costume was socially acceptable back then. Blackface was not remotely socially acceptable in 84.

Pretty simple folks.

She’s defiantly hotter as a black lady, good catch.

She painted up her face and upper body and gave herself a Fro for the stated purpose of going to a Halloween party as a “black woman”.

Now according to all the outrage over the Catholic HS kids from KY this was “blackface” but suddenly when it’s done by a popular leftist talking head it isn’t.

Ok.

Thanks for playing.

Socially acceptable according to whom exactly? I was a teenager in that era and it wasn’t acceptable anywhere.

The link takes you to the story. Try it again.

Oh well. Not everyone was in the middle of nowhere.

1 Like

No it doesn’t. Try again.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwinp_CxsKvgAhWOdt8KHSOfCMQQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F2018%2F10%2F25%2Fopinions%2Fmegyn-kelly-blackface-comments-racism-roxanne-jones%2Findex.html&psig=AOvVaw1fpXDeD3AgqRWksk7DZOdl&ust=1549689230169587

Megyn kelley said the same thing and look where it got her. But i guess joy behar being a democrat is ok to do what megyn spoke of.

Even more “blackface hypocrisy” from some of the biggest stars on the left.

Where’s the outrage?

1 Like

I guess Tom Hanks should now be on the chopping block as well.

Or will this be excused away too?