John Ratcliffe was confirmed as new director of national intelligence

John Ratcliffe…do you job. Unmask and spy on anyone that deals with China goverment. Specially to prevent any collusion between DNC and China communist.

Ratcliffe must have done some serious work in less than a year to get the position. Or does everyone forget that his nomination for the same role was withdrawn only days after it was announced when it was discovered he made up parts of his resume and even republicans thought he was unqualified? Maybe he just added more made up stuff to his resume to cover up the other made up stuff.

Trump: only the best.

6 Likes

Well you can’t do business there without contact with the Chinese government, so …

I put my knee boots on as soon as you started posting about it…

Nah… you put a clown in the job like Grenell to show just how bad it can get.

I mean… imagine the next pick being worse than that guy.

Then they’re fair game. We need to know with they’re calibrating with Chinese goverment to interfere with election or having Xi Jinping puppet in the White House.

1 Like

Especially the Bidens.

Aaargh! BDS!

2 Likes

We have quite of few direct threats to our security, not just China. You should name some of them too. Also, the U.S. should be shouldering some of the blame for China’s expansion in power. FTR, China owning the DNC, you’re making that up.

Yes. We need to know who is talking to who and what they’re talking about.

I’m sure libs all agree with me that this isn’t spying on Biden campaign. Isn’t that right libs?

China biggest expansion came under Obama administration. They own Obama and Biden.

Oh…can I say own Obama? That might be a problem. Libs might take that wrong way.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:

1 Like

Where the investigation leads.

That’s funny, same thing I said about the democratics last two nominees for President.

Yep…and when something seems little suspicious get FISA warrant.

Call it operation Asian Hornet.

This is all OK right libs…since you don’t have a problem with any of this. ACLU won’t complain…CNN and MSNBC won’t either.

Oh and don’t for Ratcliffe…you need to have timely leaks to press a unnamed source.

:rofl: “Don’t do what we do!”

That’s just you looking to incite an issue.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Send in Mike Steele! Call Crowdstrike/GPS Fusion!