John Ratcliffe was confirmed as new director of national intelligence

Myopic nonsense.

China, sure, but Israel, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, UAE, Iraq, Iran, Ukraine, Russia, etc. Hell, any government that has ever influenced the DC government with a paid lobby should be as closely watched as a mortal enemy.

1 Like

Payback time

There needs to be some payback as there appear to still be some rotten apples there.

I used to wonder why Tn governors would clean house every time there was a changeover but i am starting to figure it out.

Trump should have cleaned house immediately of any and all previous administration appointees.

Ivanka trump is doing well in China.

How so? any saucy details?

And … ?

So is Starbucks. We had a whole thread about that, and libs stood in opposition to the suggestion that Starbucks shouldn’t ramp up manufacturing there.

Yet now you seem to have some problem with Ivanka succeeding there.

(D)uplicity much?

You seem to be confused. Libs understand that doing business in China is necessary, even if we don’t like some of their policies and actions.

It is cons, in this thread, that are stating that libs are in bed with China. TNT and others are saying is so is the Republican Party, so let’s not make it partisan. The Trump family does a lot of business in China. So they must not be that bad. Right?

I think if you’re interacting with Chinese goverment it’s in our national interest that Trump knows what you’re doing. And anything that deems suspicious FBI get a FISA warrant.

We can’t have any collusion between Biden campaign and Chinese goverment.

The same with the Trump campaign, correct? Since Trump actually does business in China

Trump is the president. It’s is job.

I understand libs desire to collude with CCP so they can win in Nov.

Given the new standard… it’s totally cool now.

TDS. She can decouple just like everybody else.

I didn’t address you, and you didn’t address what I actually said.

Physician heal thine own confusion.

No it isn’t.

I am not the one calling on an investigation into people connected to government!

Conan is…I simply suggested he start with Ivanka.

Personally, before the trump’s entered the WH, I could care less what they did. But now, the whole trademark licensing thing does sound shady to me.

:roll_eyes:

Why even let joe biden run for president if he is colluding with a forgien power.

You post in public, you can get answered in public.

I 100% addressed what you said. We don’t have a problem with Trump doing business in China. We have a problem when make it a lib only problem. At the same time Trump is trying to tout “decopule” his business is still in China. Hypocrisy.

Pshaw.

You sound confused.

I used to love the trump family on Howard Stern. And I watch the first 3-4 seasons of Apprentice religiously!