John Kelly goes under the bus in order to protect the "genius" of Trump

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/467602-grisham-john-kelly-ill-equipped-to-work-with-the-genius-of-the

" White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham also criticized Kelly in a statement to CNN.

“I worked with John Kelly, and he was totally unequipped to handle the genius of our great President,” she said."

That quote from the WH really doesn’t even sound real. Doesn’t exactly push back on the accusation that the President is hiring a bunch of yes men either does it :laughing:.

Always the best people.

1 Like

That is bonkers.

Imagine if anyone in the Obama administration had ever said anything…

never mind… they don’t care.

5 Likes

That can’t be a real quote. I won’t believe it.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/GregShugar/status/1188234553049133058?s=20

1 Like

Dear Leader genius Trump

What? She…isn’t…a yes man! :sunglasses:

She said it, but she didn’t likely write it.

Reminds me of this: “If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency."

We know how Donny’s small mind works.

3 Likes

As I read the headline this morning I was certain it was an Onion headline.
NOPE…

1 Like

This is very good news.

I’m also glad Donny is giving credit to his intelligence community for their part in this…

They’re beginning to sound like North Koreans.

4 Likes

Ooops…wrong thread? :tumbler_glass:

Whoops!

1 Like

For some unknown reason, this type of language actually works for Trump. But when anyone else tries to do it, they sound utterly ridiculous and the whole world laughs at them.

1 Like

Psst - It doesn’t work for Trump.

Most of the world laughs at him also.
.WW, PHS

2 Likes

I was thinking that too.

He won in 2016 saying basically the same.

He won in 2016 because of a fluke in the EC where about 77,000 in 3 key states flipped the EC.

Trump did not win the Primaries with a majority of votes as more people voted against him than for him. Nor did he win the General Election, again more people voted against him than voted for him.

Hence if your metric is the 2016 election: “Most of the world laughs at him also.”
.WW, PHS

2 Likes

Obama or Bush wouldn’t have gotten 40 percent of the vote if they had spoken like Trump.

Ya, trump flipping wi and Michigan was yuuuge. Trump could have won both OH and FL and hillary still barely lost. Alarm bells should have been ringing when Sanders destroyed her in Michigan primary

On-site DNA testing?

Wow.