John Dowd: The President gets "overloaded" by more than 2 questions

You still think that’s true??

Wow!!

It was always ah ah ah ah ah ah along with rambling responses about nothing! :roll_eyes: Smartest man alive don’t ya know! :wink:

As far as I can tell, Trump has had a grand total of 1 solo press conference since becoming president. Obama had 17 in his first two years. Until Trump musters the guts to do more, it’s pointless to compare.

2 Likes

There was the one where jim acosta had the microphone in a death grip, the one at the U.N. to name a couple off the top of my head.

You’re wrong.

Shocking!

Dude knew how to filibuster a press conference.

Can’t obama just eat his waffles??

Those were not solo press events. Shocking!

https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/statistics/data/presidential-news-conferences

https://www.washingtonpost.com/apps/g/page/politics/trumps-last-press-conference/2140/?noredirect=on

1 Like

If he ate waffles. He probably eats oatmeal loaded with nuts and berries. Have you seen the man? He is fit! Impressive!! Unlike Mr. Pancakes and a Strawberry shake to wash it down Mr Trump

Trump is the laziest and most unintelligent president we’ve ever had.

But it makes sense doesn’t it? Our parents told us in the 60s and 70s not to lay around and watch TV. Some had to turn out like Trump.

Be careful with your quote option. You have me saying something I didn’t.

I didn’t say anything about “solo” press conferences. That’s a metric you introduced, and seem to care about, but since you love it so much, here (including the UN one i mentioned)

Oh, oh…there’s a poster here that isn’t going to like this?

Yeah obama loves nuts and berries.

Now you’re all caught up.

Maybe you can now reflect about how much more you’re wrong about?

So many uninformed liberals.

So little time to correct them.

Uh, sure. I’ll definitely be crying myself to sleep over this one. :roll_eyes:

So he’s had 5 solo press conferences in his first two years. Does that make you feel better? I gave links to what I was using as my sources and even stated it was to the best of my knowledge.

The point of this part of the discussion was how well Trump fares with the press versus Obama. Should we take a look at the transcripts and see how they’ve done? You should have three times the ammo as Obama had done over three times the solo press conferences by this time in his presidency.

If only there was one shred of proof to this.

Hey, at least we know the intelligence level that Donald Trump thinks our military leaders have. He smarter than them correct?

He does know more than the generals.

You don’t like nuts and berries? You say it like its a bad thing. Are you more a bleached flour kinda guy? Like trump

as though you never watched Trump at a press conference… LMAO!