John Bolton: N.Korea has not taken effective steps to denuclearize

As a conservative…The difference in diplomacy then and diplomacy now is simply this. BT (Before Trump) conservatives would have been watching the airports for the plane carrying the cash to Kim Ding Dong.

AT (After Trump) conservatives watch the clock. The doomsday clock is ticking for Kim Ding Dong.

BT, worry and nausea. AT firm resolve. The hand of peace was proffered as it should have been. But that was only the one hand.

These things conservatives know and are well pleased with.

8 years ago, offering the hand of peace was considered a sign of weakness.

1 Like

8 years ago offering the hand of peace —and a planeload of cash— was considered weakness. That was the “worry and nausea” thing I mentioned in my epistle.

But what a great guy KJU is!

No, I’m talking about North Korea.

I’m shocked, I tell you - shocked!!!

Ok, not really. Just tired of all the winning.

Oh, wait…

Yeah, I was really surprised Trump agreed to the meeting one on one without preconditions. But, hey - he got a handshake out of it, it has given Kim some credibility on the world stage. And we got … wait, what did we get again?

1 Like

North Korea told Small John Donnie to shove his deal where the sun doesn’t shine. Doesn’t seem that they got his sternly worded tweets, or they just don’t give a ■■■■ and think he’s a terrible negotiator and a pushover.

We got to see Donald awkwardly salute a NK military officer.

Had nothing to do with cash.

Many conservative pundits…Sean Hannity included…lambasted Obama for even SUGGESTING he’d be willing to meet Kim Jong Un one on one without preconditions.

Trump did it…then at the summit made major concessions for a vague promise…and this is now “proffering the hand of peace”.

LOL!

1 Like

1 Like

I couldn’t tell if that was literal or serious.

A little from column A…

I’m sure there are some alternative facts we haven’t considered.

Isn’t it surprising that we have a politician actually stating that they aren’t satisfied with the pace of acting on the agreement made? Normally…all you’d hear is bull feces, excuses and lies that it’s going great. Although this isn’t good news, I do sincerely appreciate the truth.

Isn’t it surprising that we have a President declaring that North Korea is no longer a nuclear threat when that’s obviously not the case?

No…actually it’s not. :sunglasses:

Whatever you need to tell yourself…

I believe it’s just in some people’s DNA to be marks. Kind of like cult members. You don’t just wake up one day and find yourself in a religious cult. You have to have something hard-coated into your DNA that makes you constantly fall for stuff. It’s why the Nigerian Price still sends email.

Being gullible is something that people are born with and they just can’t help it.

Not with this president.