Joe's Corona virus updates. Good idea?

I confess I have a hard time listening to either of the Cuomo’s…The Governor or the kook brother on CNN…

The whole Biden VP thing is really a big deal in this election.

Like I said earlier, given his failing mental health the most important questions re: his campaign might well be…Who’s making his public policy and who will finish his term if he’s unable.

1 Like

I’ve really only seen him speak extensively in the last few days. He is a far superior speaker than any of the dem candidates and like someone else said, is displaying real leadership.

I smell Hillary. :sunglasses:

Didn’t he say it would be a woman of color? Maybe I’m wrong.

Hillary - Do the words Three Time Loser ring a bell…

Nobody is that dumb. Everyone knows there were plenty of Democrats who stayed home or flat out voted for Trump in 2016, because of her.

I heard him say a woman but I don’t recall it being a woman of color. At this stage of the election…no matter who he chooses, he’ll lose. My guess though is, Hillary would be the choice that would…without question…give libs the most confidence during this time of craziness. She’d be like…their “safe space”. :sunglasses:

Well, Trump was initially giving us “official” reports off of information from Fox & Friends, so I guess it would be about as usefull as that…

Ok, ok, ok…did you hear the one about all the people buying out the toilet paper? :sunglasses:

Remember when you swore that she would run before the deadline? You’re wrong about this too. Libs don’t want Hillary, nor do moderates. The only people who want her to be apart of the process are Republicans

You’re right…

A Woman VP and a Woman of Color for the Supreme Court…

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/03/21/is-it-tokenism-or-representation-how-think-about-joe-bidens-promises-nominate-women/

Wonder if he’ll consider their qualifications or just gender and skin color?

Not a chance LOL.

My thread stated she’d win the nomination and even though…she’s chosen to remain in the limelight, she never announced. Yes…I’m shocked but I’m also observing Biden mentally dismantling. Now…what are the possibilities? Once again…I’ll be shocked if Hillary doesn’t try to find away in.

Oh I think libs should…they need to campaign on it. :wink:

And once again you’ll be wrong.

Well he probably won’t fall asleep on television. Probably.

It would be great if he did that. But probably not.

1 Like

He wasn’t wrong in 2016. :blush:

:man_facepalming:

That would definitely knock off two quotas from the list. I recommend this nice lady. :smirk:

2 Likes