JOE SNAPS: Biden Tells Worker in Detroit ‘You’re FULL OF S***!’ When Asked About 2nd Amendment

Originally published at: FLASHBACK: Biden Tells Worker in Detroit ‘You’re FULL OF S***!’ When Asked About Gun Rights | Sean Hannity

Democratic frontrunner Joe Biden exploded on the campaign trail in Detroit, Michigan Tuesday; telling one worker he’s “full of s***” when asked to comment on the Second Amendment.

“You’re full of s***! I support the Second Amendment. I have a shotgun, I have a 20 gauge, a 12 gauge, my sons hunt. I’m not taking your guns away at all,” said Biden.

“I did not say that! That’s not true, I did not say that!” he screamed when pressed on his previous positions. “They’re going to take your AR-14s away!”

Watch Biden snap above.

Original Story: March 10, 2020

Democratic frontrunner Joe Biden is reportedly reducing his speech time on the campaign trail this week; cutting his typical address to less than 15 minutes after a series of unexplained gaffes surprised supporters in recent days.

“Biden’s event in St. Louis, framed by the Gateway Arch, clocked in at around seven minutes Saturday. A short time later, at a windswept event in Kansas City, people were streaming for their cars after Biden wrapped up in 12 minutes. His longest speech of the weekend, in the gym of Tougaloo College in Jackson, Miss., didn’t quite make 15 minutes,” reports the Washington Post.

“The less Biden strays from his streamlined and teleprompter-ed remarks, the less likely he is to make a gaffe that could damagingly ricochet around the Internet. Even with his shorter speeches, he’s made an unforced error or two. In his Sunday remarks at New Hope Baptist Church (14 minutes), he derided Mississippi’s former governor for not accepting Medicare-for-all — which happens to be Sanders’s chief policy proposal — instead of the Affordable Care Act,” adds the newspaper.

The reduced stump speech comes just hours before voters head to the polls in six states across the country.

Biden opened-up an impressive 24-point lead over Bernie Sanders just one day before the Michigan primary; a state that could help resurrect the far-left Senator’s fading presidential campaign or seal his fate.

“If Biden’s 51%-27% lead in the poll, done by EPIC-MRA for the Free Press and its media partners, holds, it would guarantee him a signature victory in Michigan — a battleground state that helped President Donald Trump win the White House four years ago. It could also starve Sanders’ formerly front-running campaign of delegates needed for the nomination and call into question how long his effort can remain viable,” reports the Detroit Free Press.

“But the poll, which has a margin of error of plus or minus 4.9 percentage points, shows he may have a lot of ground to make up in a hurry. It shows a candidate who is not doing as well with younger voters or voters outside metro Detroit as he did in 2016, when his campaign was riding a sudden wave of energy and enthusiasm. It also shows a lot of late-breaking support for Biden as other candidates — former New York Mayor Mike Bloomberg, former South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg and U.S. Sen. Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota — got out of the race and endorsed him,” adds the website.

Read the full report here.

Source: Washington Post