JOE NO! Biden Tells America’s Coalminers to ‘Learn to Program’ for Future Economy

Originally published at: JOE NO! Biden Tells America’s Coalminers to ‘Learn to Program’ for Future Economy | Sean Hannity

Former Vice President Joe Biden continued his gaffe-filled campaign this week; telling supporters in New Hampshire that America’s coalminers should “learn how to program” for the future economy.

“Anybody who can go down 300-3,000 feet in a mine sure as hell can learn how to program as well” said Biden. “But we don’t think of it that way.”

BIDEN: “Anybody who can go down 300-3,000 feet in a mine sure as Hell can learn how to program as well’

“Anybody who can throw coal into furnace can learn how to program for God’s sake”pic.twitter.com/2ulvCEGRv3

— Benny (@bennyjohnson) December 31, 2019

Biden was heckled on the campaign trail over the weekend; with pro-Trump demonstrators pressing the former Vice President on his son’s relationship with the Ukraine.

“Don’t touch kids, you pervert!” shouted a heckler to Joe Biden at his NH campaign event. pic.twitter.com/9VW10JcO2v

— Andy Ngo (@MrAndyNgo) December 30, 2019

“This is not a Trump rally,” a flustered Biden fired back. “This is a democracy.”

Watch Biden on the campaign trail above.

Source: Fox News

Words only a Globalist sell out would say to the American people.

Self deport to make America greater Quid Pro Joe.

At least Biden did not tweet his message to unemployed journalists; that would be cruel and harassing.

On the other hand, telling unemployed coal miners is the same thing in just fine. I guess the message is that coal miners are just a lot smarter and more versatile than most journalists . . .

They are smarter then the sick journalists.