JOE LOSES IT: Biden Erupts When Asked About Hunter, Yells ‘You Don't Know What You’re Talking About!’

Originally published at: JOE LOSES IT: Biden Erupts When Asked About Hunter, Yells ‘You Don’t Know What You’re Talking About!’ | Sean Hannity

Former Vice President Joe Biden snapped at ‘Today’ anchor Savannah Guthrie Monday; telling her she “doesn’t know what she’s talking about” when asked to comment on his son Hunter Biden’s relationship with the Ukraine.

“This process of impeachment has made sure that everyone knows about Hunter’s dealing with Ukraine,” said Guthrie.

“That’s a good thing, and no one’s found anything wrong with his dealing with the Ukraine,” said Biden. “You’re saying things, and you do not know what you’re talking about. No one said that! Who said that?”

.@JoeBiden snaps at @SavannahGuthrie after she asks about Hunter Biden: “You’re saying things you don’t know what you’re talking about!” pic.twitter.com/4O4LmLNenb

— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) February 3, 2020

Biden reportedly poked another Iowa Democrat over the weekend after he was asked to comment on the “Extinction Crisis” brought about by global warming.

“Go back to 1986. I’m the first one ever to put forward a climate change bill,” said Biden. “I’ve been working my whole life.”

We're on the ground in Iowa asking all the candidates if they'll address the #ExtinctionCrisis by committing to a phase out of all U.S. fossil fuel production. Here's @JoeBiden's response: pic.twitter.com/ix4lska31L

— Mobilize for the Wild (@Mobilize4Wild) January 30, 2020

Biden stunned voters on the campaign trail during a recent speaking event; grabbing a local man by his jacket and poking his chest after being told the Democrat was “voting for someone else” in the primary.

“You gotta go vote for someone else,” Biden told the man. “You’re not going to vote for me in the primary.”

“I’m going to vote you in the general if you treat me right,” responded the Democrat.

“Well, I’m not,” said Biden.

Watch the disturbing altercation above.