Joe Biden Platform? Endorses Healthcare For Non Citizens, Relaunching DACA and Reparations

‘Ol Joe’s name has just been raised at every FOP hall in America. And not with much affection.

Millions of Trump supporters just flip flopped in unison to supporting DACA after Trump said he would sign an EO on it.

It’s true!!

2 Likes

How is industrialization forced? Seems more an organic thing to me as technology becomes available.

Don’t know that I know of any conservatives who do not support this for dreamers. I believe Trumps approach is right, force the Congress hand. Hardball politics.

When has he not supported the Congress passing a law making DACA legal? He is against imperial edicts that defy the law. Rightfully so.

A couple of years ago there was a bipartisan deal before Trump which funded the wall and had protection for DACA.

It was rejected.

Something about ■■■■■■■■ countries.

Then after shutting the government down over it… a government that was completely controlled by Republicans mind you… so after losing that stupid fight he declared a national emergency to divert funding that he could have had for free.

Now he is doing the second part of that deal he could have had a couple of years with Congress via Executive order AFTER he lost a Supreme Court battle for having poor paperwork trying to get rid of DACA.

Clown

Show

I have yet to get number on just how much Medicare For All the world who can get here will cost.

Effortlessly we pivot because Trump did.

Unfortunately, he’s already pulled the rug out from under you again.

3 Likes

The deal did not fund the wall. I don’t know what lies you’ve been spoon fed by the liberal masters, but that is one of them.

It did fund the wall.

It was bipartisan.

Nope. I support now and have always supported this for dreamers. I have supported Trumps hardball approach and will continue to support it. No EO can extend citizenship, it will take a change in the law. Trump can sign one all he likes, it will be challenged and it will fail. Do I agree with him doing it? No. Will I still vote for him? Yes.

Your leftist masters lied to you. The pittance it had for the wall wouldn’t pay for anything. I could care less if Congressional Republicans rolled over for democrats again. Trump did not, and good on him.

medicare for non citizens paid for by the funds that once went to the police…

go joe!!

Leftist masters.

A presumably adult human talks this way.

Hilarious.

The sounds just a bit more than the amount Mexico contributed to the payment of the wall.

Enclosure, for starters. Land expulsions, to create a surplus labor pool. Hard criminalization of petty crimes. Punitive debt laws. Criminalization of organization, then dissent. Public receipts, used to convert newly appropriated lands to resource extraction, conversion, and manufacture.

It is never, it has never been “organic”.

There is an enormous body of literature available online. You might begin by searching “Enclosure” alongside “Industrialization”.

2 Likes

Then what was Trump doing when he proposed the same thing yesterday?

What’s Biden’s criteria for “reparations”? Who qualifies?

Not seeing much about it’s use in the States really, (enclosure) at least not in the capacity of large displacements of people. Interesting stuff though.

The process varies region to region. The northeast was already a mercantilist region breaking away towards what we would classically understand as capitalism, and the commonly held lands and kings grants weren’t alike to those in England.

Enclosure, in the northeast, took a form closer to Dutch financialization, where private plots bankrupted because of credit contraction, tariffs and price collapses, many engineered by bankers in Boston, Hartford, NYC and New Haven. These newly landless farmers poured into the mill cities mushrooming along the Merrimack, Connecticut, Hudson and Susquehanna Rivers.

Once that happened, the surrounding timberlands lost their colonial era denizens, and were bought up by stock companies and what we would now call developers and speculators.

1 Like