Joe Biden Leading in the Polls Really?

Let me know when there is a politician who is willing to right tax laws that insure American workers don’t need to compete with what is basically foreign slave labor and I will vote for them. That politician certainly isn’t Trump.

The most recent poll from Wisconsin has Biden over Trump by 8 points.

1 Like

Will Biden win this year? we shall see. But if he wins a Globalist wins and retakes the white house and undoing everything Trump has done on the climate accord while his admin pushes for even more without challenge. He will impose every globalist polices on the middle class and silent majority. dont give me this nonsense that Biden has empathy.

Does Biden have empathy because some lackeys in the news media outlets told you so?

1 Like

I remember the same pollsters giving Hillary Clinton quite the heavy edge over Trump are they using the same pollsters from 2016? looks like they havent learned anything from polling or polls for that matter. I also remember the NYTimes twitter showing a tweet with Hillary leading a 92% or something like that. I am having hard tine believing these same polls which had said that they wanted another lockdown and in a majoiry at the polling said they want another lockdown if cases surge.

Lol another lockdown would mean the end of the economy no matter which party wont be able to bring it up.

1 Like

What videos?

Your nice old racist uncle.

2 Likes

Correction. Biden knows how to be a chameleon.

1 Like

A Biden lead in the polls will bring out the false prophets. Don’t forget 2016.

2 Likes

Trump called for the execution of 5 innocent minority kids in 1989. Biden has nothing that matches that.

Biden is directly responsible for the perpetuation of mass incarceration and the War on Drugs which have had long term consequences.

2 Likes

He’s definitely ahead. But he is having trouble generating any real enthusiasm. The debates will also have an effect. Right now it could go either way.

This is true! Anyone on either “side” who thinks they have it in the bag is just wishing.

Biden’s lead in the national polls is ridonkulous, not like it matters. But his leads in the battleground states are pretty impressive too and what’s more concerning is how many states are becoming at least hypothetically competitive. Which means pulling money from the big five states to shore the other ones up.

1 Like

From your lips to God’s ears.

5 Likes

Well not everything. He can’t bring Soleimani or Baghdadi back to life. But ISIS certainly could make a comeback. All the wonderful judges are here to stay and 200 miles of new border wall won’t go anywhere. Re-regulation, fracking ban and tax hikes and energy fees are certainly on the table.

Baja California is feeling great I’m sure.

Oh you mean you dont know that there are creepy videos of Joe Biden doing strange things to children’s?

1 Like

If Joe Biden wins everyone still losses. And there would more cancel culture after Joe Biden team Joe Biden supports cancel culture and leftist mob outrages on twitter and social media you guys know that right?

After Biden wins whose empathy are they going to be showing it to? clearly not the silent majority nor anyone. I guess a return of decency also means a return of more of the more same Obama admin era middle eastern agendas and taxes.

1 Like

“Your”?

raises antennae

5 Likes

And Biden really cares for minorities right? there is a video of him during the 90s at the senate or congress going agaisnt minority rights. And if the media told that you that Trump caused something like a new virus you would surely believe it. These claims that trump said these things is no different from his rape allegations which are now spreading in the famous YouTubers.