Joe Biden Is Planning To Ban fossil-fuel subsidies Replace it With Wind and solar subsidies!

Russia hacked the elections right democrats and you democrats want to take on China and Russia? lol ok. i wont be surprised if Joe Biden sides along with Turkey agaisnt armenia. Like the Obama admin they slowed ISIS to run freely in Syria.

Are you trying to assert that solar doesn’t exist in 2020?

Making less and less sense. “Sides along”???

Are you against cleaner energy?

dont be surprised if the solar and wind energy subsides doesn’t work and in some cities and states have rolling black outs i will be laughing at the irony or how pricey the energy costs are where these things are.

I am sure the state of California is a great libealr paradise.

When did I say anything about the 1830s? I’m speaking of the 1900s. And, yeah, I have a fondness for contrarians, even for the heck of it.

Are you for rolling black outs? and higher energy costs?

As more and more Americans enter the energy sector, there will be new developments and technology making more energy. Young people are going to lead the way. Do you think the American people can’t step up and lead the way? I think we can. Our glorious history proves that.

Germany couldn’t do it.

Democrats lied about a green job boom in California.

The only reason to proceed with this idiocy is greater control over the American public.

2 Likes

Germany and California are proving they couldn’t do it what makes you Joe Biden and Democrats will do anything differently? this will only create a higher enegry cost on your bill the next you bill comes out and nothing more really you could try and avoid the higher costs.

But your bill wont change. More greener energy doesnt always mean a prefect greener society when it can create rolling black outs in areas when they never had such black outs before.

But hey this is what you and your side supports right? China has being quite smarter then Europe or America for that matter, they wanted to be dominated one of enegry and nothing and no one will stop.

1 Like

With a transition away from fossil fuels, the electrical grid will have to be reorganized to be less and less centralized.

The initial investment will be costly and helped by subsidies, but along with more energy efficient houses and appliances it should be a wash.

I use to pay 200-400 a month for electricity depending on the season but got a $700 rebate instead last year. I absolutely love solar

There is a reason why there is a mass exodus of people leaving California. The higher taxes and enegry costs are proving to be that.

The initial investment will be costly and helped by subsidies, but along with more energy efficient houses and appliances it should be a wash.

Nice fantasy but reality doesn’t always mean show that will happen in Germany and California are proving that.

but along with more energy efficient houses and appliances it should be a wash.

I suppose if you dont mind living in automated robotic controlled home then sure liberal. There are Germans who dont agree with that view though.

I have no idea if this is true, but seriously, why wouldn’t you want to replace 18th century technology with 21st century technology?

I use to pay 200-400 a month for electricity depending on the season but got a $700 rebate instead last year. I absolutely love solar

The calm before the storm. Your prices on your electricity will rise, including when they pass carbon tax.

Why the constant comic book level extremes? I have solar and ir drastically reduced my monthly expenses. How is that a problem?

Mind no offense but we are heading in that direction of having been in automated society.

So you dont mind having ur electricity being all expansive and having rolling blackouts? you think China will follow suit?

Nah dont count on that one.

Please - the blackouts are happening NOW.

The rolling blackouts weren’t due to solar. We had them before solar as well. We had ruling blackouts this year due to a record breaking heatwave

1 Like