Joe Biden dominates the Democratic field in the Fox News poll for South Carolina

Someone should tell biden’s racist, segregationist ass to drop out.

Or at least ask him if harris and booker are clean and articulate.

Biden is probably the most sane of the bunch. Says more about the bunch than Biden.

1 Like

Meh - I remember a lot of people saying the Republican front runner should drop out in 2015 / 2016 as well.

The polling must be fake because its by Fox News.

Trump Republicans want Biden to drop out mainly because Trump will not win Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin again with Biden as the Democratic Nominee.

1 Like

I’ve said multiple times that I wish it would be biden, but that I don’t think there’s a chance he’ll be the nominee.

But please, with sugar on top, pick biden. It’ll be funny.

Yeah it’s dumb. People think a soundbite from a debate is going to bury a candidate, of course not.

so who have you voted wise in the past for past presidents, because I use to like you, but now that I’ve studies you, you seem like one of two things. Either part of the Republican Swamp, or a Democrat traitor.

and if I get flagged, then I guess that I can expect u to be a traitor either way. hu?

Then again I did read a post from u where u said that you hated Trump.

1 Like

Wow that just took an interesting turn lol.

I even had to take a screenshot of it just for prosperity.

1 Like

there are so many so called “Republicans”, and “Conservatives” on here
that back u, and I’ve studies them as well. So I’d like to see what happens to my posts about you, and I’m still curious about u in general?

Especially from their perspective. lol.

I’m just curious, but if you’re so honest as a Democrat poster, than why is you’re profile hidden?

I’m not a Democrat. If you are so good at studying peoples posts youd know that.

As for profiles being hidden well if you have been here long enough youd know why that is.

:popcorn:

1 Like

I like popcorn

I’ve been a registered republican since I came of age. I voted for

hw bush in 1992
dole in 1996
gw bush in 2000, 2004
mccain in 2008
left my ballot blank for POTUS in 2012 and 2016.

I don’t think I’ve said anything about “hating trump”, so I’m not sure where that came from, but he has disappointed me on multiple occasions. Still better than any possible dimocrat though.

1 Like

You are so…like me…you have to be as you do not now down humbly at the feet of Obama…you like me have to be a democrat. There can be no other solution.

If the left-wing wants a commie extremist to win, 2 of the 3 main characters need to drop out. Other wise crazy uncle Joe will walk into DNC convention carrying the party balloons.

Obama was pretty much none of the things that people who vilified him say he was. I wont go into that too much.

But to illustrate that I will reference the youtube video of the woman proclaiming Obama was going to pay for her gas and her mortgage. The right used that to portray the left as a group who actually believed that. When in fact that wasnt the truth as a party what they believed, and that was never what he said he was going to do.

Its sort of funny as a comparison because Trump actually did promise to get rid of the national debt and build the wall was the mantra, and an incredible healthcare replacement was to be had. What happened to those? Oh let me guess it was because dems stood in the way.

Geez

1 Like

Why do you care?

Why did libs care 4 years ago?