Jewish Democratic group pushes Israel not to ban Omar, Tlaib

Hear him! Hear him!

1 Like

Why are there no Jewish representatives in the GOP? Why do most American Jews vote democratic?

2 Likes

Lee Zeldin (NY) and David Kustoff (TN)

Isn’t this country great! We can do that.

1 Like

Some good news

1 Like

I’m curious how you feel about your boy Bibi bending the knee over a tweet.

I am curious how people feel about the President enlisting a foreign government to bar entry to members of Congress in order to have some sense of political retaliation against them.

That seems like an abuse of power to me.

3 Likes

In a Tweet? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Interesting.

I did not realize how close her Palestinian family ties were to the West Bank. This helps explain her obvious anti Israel bias.

:do_not_litter:

1 Like

My wife is also and most of her family lives over there and they think they are antisemitic.

2 Likes

Wait? She wanted to visit her grandmother? And Trump want to deny her that??? Wow.

1 Like

The not hitting the reply button thing is cute, but regardless if he made a phone call or not, he then tweeted that ■■■■ to make Bibi publicly bend the knee to him.

I guess Granny comes in a weak second to Tliab’s ant-semetic agenda.

1 Like

Oops, nevermind grandma. Must suck to have such a stupid granddaughter

3 Likes

Well well well…it seems Secret Service had to clear the streets around Israel embassy.

The U.S. Secret Service confirmed Friday morning that it has shuttered the streets surrounding the Israeli embassy in downtown Washington, D.C. following reports “of a suspicious person and vehicle,” a Secret Service spokesperson confirmed to the Washington Free Beacon .

Could it be left-wing rhetoric at play once again?

I understand why she did this, actually.

Israel basically gave her conditions under which she could visit her Grandmother, and Omar was still banned from going. She isn’t a criminal, why should there be any stipulations and conditions for her visit? She is an elected Congressperson.

It would be wrong of her to denigrate herself in order to see her Grandmother, and I am sure her Grandmother wouldn’t want her to do that.

That’s called integrity. Sometimes doing the right thing is hard.

His base loves it.
And he is doing nothing new. Once again he attracts his political foes.
I don’t really think that he enlisted Israel. He made a suggestion via tweet and lap dog Bebe jumped on it. So I blame Bebe the most. Just like the time he spoke in front of Congress to directly attack Obama for the Iran deal. Bebe and Donald are cut from the same cloth. The exception is that Bebe is not a crude as Trump.

Omar and her could be anti semites or maybe not at all. It’s not all the things they’ve said or who they keep company with like the BDA. Those things matter of course but it’s the obsession with Israel, a country the size of New Jersey that sits in the middle of jihad land to which they all would like nothing more than to see its elimination. There not even shy in saying so.

1 Like

Sounds more like a false flag. Probably a Trump supporter trying to make dems look bad.

[/quote]
Oops, nevermind grandma. Must suck to have such a stupid granddaughter
[/quote]

And one that is so unpleasant to look at.