Jesus will return in 2040

I think you all are discounting a SIGNIFICANT FACT. That FACT is that the very “wandering stars” mentioned are going to move into Virgo in the 7th Month during the Feast of Trumpets exactly at 40 Jubilees later from the Crucifixion. The same wondering starts that are presented on the Menorah signifying the Church which Jesus is coming to. We have been to watch for this event our whole lives. So much so that each day of the week is actually named AFTER each of these wandering stars that we don’t lose site of it. Now the time is coming before you - soon - 2040. Look it up. This is a FACT, those stars will align into Virgo.

For a thing to be a fact, it has to be pretty well documented.

We have no idea when Jesus was crucified or if he even was.

The ancient Israelites knew that the Jubilee was a festival to celebrate the coming Messiah to bring liberation. They knew that their were only 120 of them. They marked time counting them down - a book now known as the Book of Jubilees. Of which, fragments were found also in the Dead Sea scrolls.

1 Like

But you can’t support that from scriptures that nobody can ever know, right? Because if nobody could ever know then how would we know when it happens?

That is such a good way of putting it.

Nobody will know UNTILL THE TIME.

Sure we do. The pattern tells you when. Do you have evidence of when the Jewish Temple was destroyed? It was destroyed in 70AD.

Therefore, Jesus had to be crucified 40 years prior.

But that is not scriptural. The Bible never says that.

Well there was also people saying that in Noah’s day and well… I think you get the idea.

I think you may have some missing pages.

New International Version
"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

New Living Translation
“However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows.

English Standard Version
“But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only.

Berean Study Bible
No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Berean Literal Bible
But concerning that day and hour, no one knows, not even the angels of the heavens, nor the Son, except the Father only.

New American Standard Bible
"But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.

King James Bible
But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Or you have a missing Greek Parser which tells you that the verb is in the PERFECT tense which means that it wasn’t known and still not know when it was stated. It never says it can NEVER be known.

Oh Dear Lord!

No, not that one.

Some of us stick to the facts. :wink:

1 Like

No- you said “fact”.

A “fact” is something that is independently confirmed, not just surmised by a “pattern” that you’re trying to prove is true!

You claim Jesus had to be crucified 40 years before the Temple was destroyed because of this pattern.

You have to independently confirm the pattern is true, not simply assume it to be true.

We also don’t know when Moses lived, when the Israelites were in the wilderness. My guess is if we studied this based on clues we can learn from archaeology, we’d find widely divergent dates (in fact there’s no evidence for a massive exodus from Egypt anyway…clues point to a smaller one of perhaps just the small tribe of Levi).

I would say a fact is what is commonly held to be true.

I can tell you when Moses lived and when he was in the Wilderness. The Exodus occurred in 1440 BC and therefore, he was in the Wilderness for the 40 years that followed.

No. A fact is something that is proved to be true.

Then you’d be wrong.

Your pattern is the hypothesis you’re trying to get us to believe is true.

You’re making a circular argument.

You have no way of confirming this independently.

You BELIEVE it.

1 Like

There is no archaeological evidence of the Exodus as described in the Bible.