Jesus will return in 2040

Man was given 120 Jubilees:

Gen 6:3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

The last Jubilee cycle started in 1991

The next Jubilee would therefore be the Jubilee belonging to the Lord in 2040.

The pattern is set. Moses was in the Wilderness for 40 years. Therefore, there will be 40 Jubilees allotted to man’s dominion after the second passover. So from the time of the crucifixion (80th Jubilee).

1 Like

Also for reference on this. It’s about the numbers. Statistically very significant.

After the passover it was 40 years before they entered into the Promised Land. Why? Because God was judging Israel and purging those that sinned against Him. Same is happening now for 40 Jubilees. Notice that the Temple was destroyed in 70 AD which was 40 YEARS later. Starting to see the trend?

What will happen when Jesus returns?

I will enjoy a nice glass sippin whiskey when New Years 2041 arrives and the nothing has happened. :smile:

(i.e. yet another doomsday prediction bites the dust)

2 Likes

We likely have a bunch of guys name Jesus detained in crowded conditions without access to basic hygiene, sanitary conditions and adequate food.

I am sure that Jesus has something to say about that.

6 Likes

He will destroy the dominion of man and setup His Temple.

The pattern is before, so all you have to ask is what happen when Joshua took the Israelites over the Jordan?

Here is more evidence for you to consider.

How old was Moses when he died? - 120 years.
What is the value of Hebrew letters for the Hebrew that spells the words for 120 years in Genesis 6:3? The answer is 666.

Jesus returns during the Feast of Trumpets. That is the 7th Lunar Month after the Spring Equinox. Referred to as Tishri after the captivity.

I didn’t realize God was into numerology.

So now ready to get your mind blown. Jesus is coming to His Temple. The Menorah represented that congregation or the Church.

Clement of Alexandria shows that the candlesticks each represented a star:

Moon, Mercury, Venus, the Sun, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn

So what is going to align in Virgo in October of 2040?

My take on these predictions: Jesus said no man knows the day or the hour.

My supposition is that if someone gets lucky and guesses the day, God will simply pick another day.

And under that paradigm, mankind can outsmart God by getting a different person for every day of every year predicting his assigned day, and doomsday will never come.

And then God will outsmart mankind by miraculously adding a day to the calendar …

Only one of those is a star.

2 Likes

Jesus didn’t say no one would EVER know since obviously a point time will come when we will know. In fact the verb used was the GREEK Perfect where it is translated in GREEK Texts. Additionally if nobody could know that would be contrary to ACTS 1.

Act 1:6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?
Act 1:7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.
Act 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

True by our modern understanding. The term typically referred to in older writ would be “wandering stars”

On Wikipedia you can see that they are called there “classical stars” under the area where Clement of Alexandria is mentioned.

You should see the movie Pi (1998).

2 Likes

He already came back and y’all missed it because it wasn’t what you imagined it to be.

2 Likes

Trump?

First of all…only the sun is a star. The moon isn’t even a planet, and it sounds like you are just making stuff up as you go.

1 Like