Jerome Corsi to be indicted for perjury

Some history on Corsi.

1 Like

On the other hand, I give the writers credit for introducing a crossover character from the Obama years. I didn’t expect Corsi to turn up this season, did you?

8 Likes

I honestly think that it is lazy writing that is just going to appeal to the rabid fanboys.

I don’t know it they are going to use the Jerome Corsi/ Jim Marrs fanfic where they are shipped together as furries and Corsi is a ■■■■■■■ ocelot or something.

I hope not because then I will be claiming copyright on that.

2 Likes

We’ll have to see what they do with him. If nothing else, the guy’s got a kind of raw sex appeal that makes him irresistible in almost any role.

4 Likes

You are right.

I need to dig through my Veggietales fanfic

1 Like

“Fears he will go insane in prison” = will be willing to flip in a second. Roger Stone is toast.

3 Likes

He has the range to give life to any role. There is much that brings to mind Brando, from the raw sexual magnetism of a Stanley Kowalski to Corsi’s reprise this year of the morally bereft Col. Kurtz.

Even in that paragraph I ciuld not maintain parallel structure between references to Brando and Corsi because Corsi is just that good.

1 Like

Interesting to see how people who normally wouldn’t believe one word of anything he would say believe it as proof because he says what they want to hear.

So either he is lying about being indicted or he is lying about…lying…either way he is a liar…

It’s how all mob cases go- pick off the creepy little guys to snitch on the bigger criminals.

Ummm…what specifically was his lie?

That he’s supposedly being indicted for?

I guess we’ll find out if the indictment ever comes.

I’m not following.

I assume it will be lying and protecting Stone and/or Trump. We’ll see.

I don’t think I can make it any clearer.

Sure you can. What exactly are you talking about?

Who here is “believing” Corsi?

This clown is the original Qanon.

Ya’ll just gotta defend amd be partisan about everything dont you? Frothing. Muellerrrr

Interesting strawman you’ve posed here. In fact skepticism was put forth early in the thread, and I don’t recall many posters claiming they automatically believe Corsi with 100% certainty here. Can you point to all of the posts that show an automatic belief in what he says?

No! I thought he must be dead by now.