Jerome Corsi to be indicted for perjury

Guess they’re gonna start handing them out soon, assuming Corsi isn’t just having some fun.

Let the grifting commence!

https://twitter.com/jerome_corsi/status/1062078077868670977

2 Likes

When they have proof that you are lying it is pretty easy to catch you at lying.

Brilliant!!!

2 Likes

@jezcoe
You were right, it’s gearing up to be a good infrastructure week.

1 Like

One the OG birthers and a former infowars DC bureau chief was caught lying? Heavens to Betsy!

yeah. weird thing to say.

Jerome Corsi,PhD.

I didn’t know that they gave out doctorates in ■■■■■■■■■

Dang, looked up his bio and his PhD is from Harvard in Political Science… He received it in 1972…

So I was right.

“Corsi claimed that “President Bush is pursuing a globalist agenda to create a North American Union”, a theoretical continental union of Canada, Mexico and the United States, that will supplant the United States. In 2007 he predicted a new unit of currency, called the Amero, which would replace the Dollar for this union within ten years.”

The man is just not all there.

1 Like

What happens when you elect trash

He’s calling it a perjury trap? LOL. This is the deranged nitwit who said Kerry was not a hero and wrote the trash piece “Obama Nation.” His lies have caught up with him.

I figured Mueller would wait until after veterans day. This week should be interesting

Of course he is.

We’ve proved here that most Trump supporters have no idea what a perjury trap is so they will lap this up.

Infowars a conspiracy site?

Who knew?

Next thing you tell me the gateway pundit, world news daily, and breitbart are too…

Say it ain’t so.

Lol

Allan

1 Like

He could of course be lying.

Doing a livestream discussing his pending legal situation doesn’t seem too bright if it’s true also.

well most Trump supporters have no idea what “Bail” is either

1 Like

Didnt it say he was setting up a legal fund? That be fraud if hes lying

I was thinking the same thing. It’ll probably be little more than a plea for donations.

I’d love to see Corsi go to jail. Does anyone here remember his scam “African Press International” during the Obama 2008 election? Heinous.

1 Like